♡Meeting

A little girl is seen sitting on the coach as she watches her favorite Idol play, she is seen hugging a teddy bear of the girl as her starry eyes shine looking at the idol.

"Ai!" She gushes having hearts floating around her. "Oh I wish I could witness her in person!" the girl named Y/n gushes kicking her feet.

"The Idol group B Komachi's shining star...their unshakable center...the astonishingly pretty and cute girl ever!" Y/n smiles, "Ai!"

"It's been five years since they were formed they formed even before I was born but they gain so much popularity, Ai is too sweet and I'll will follow her till the end of-"

the light switches on as the girl's mother is shown looking at her daughter. "Y/n aren't you meant to be asleep?" Y/n freezes. "I could hear the video you've watched it more than a thousand times."

Y/n turns towards her mother. "I was just...a bit distracted that I didn't check the time. She's 17 mama and she's gained so much popularity for that."

"She's so beautiful and cute and everything and besides I always go to her idol concerts." Y/n explains looking at Ai's starry eyes.

"Well it certainly isn't worth to stay up past midnight is it?" her mother questions

"But Mama she has such a pretty face, I wish I was born with her face." Y/n explains touching her face having hearts in her eyes

"What's with you and being obsessed with this idols face?" her mother questions, as Y/n looks at the night sky the first evening star shines.

"you ever wish that you could be friends with an idol, like you'd be taught lessons, be famous and have so many fun experiences." Y/n mumbles.

"Well I am friends with Taishi." her mother points out

"Uncle Taishi has never worked with idols just pretty actresses." Y/n says

"Y/n you have cute looks sweetie, someday someone will be your lover." Y/n smiles from her mother's compliment

"When you become an Idol go and find yourself a good lover who'll love you, now go to bed." her mother closes the door, Y/n quickly enters in her bed as she hugs the plush of Ai.

"One day Ai I'm gonna be just like you and I'll be the best top idol there ever was." Y/n falls asleep with the plush as Ai's face comes into her mind.

" Y/n falls asleep with the plush as Ai's face comes into her mind