Character Information

Y/n Kanroji

Y/n Kanroji

Age: 17

"Is it okay for a girl to be this strong? I still worry that someone may ask that, as though I'm not human. In my fear, I was suppressing my strength. But not anymore. I will love everyone with my heart just like Ai-san and they aren't lies this time."

Sex: Female

Beauty :100\100

IQ Level: 81/100

Cup size: D

Power/abilities: Dancing, Singing, Acting, eight times stronger than a normal human strength, can eat as much as three sumo wrestlers

Hair color: Previously black now Pink with green tips due to eating too much Sakura Mochi

Hair style: Three pigtails

Hair length: waist length of hip length

Eye color: pale green eyes with star pupils in both eyes

Favorite drink: anything sugary

Favorite Food: Sakura Mochi

Favorite Animal: Cats

Birthday: June 1st

Outfit choice: she prefers wearing anything pink or green or anything cute cause she's cute

❤Backstory❤

Y/n was born in Japan Tokyo among five siblings. and displayed an unnatural strength at a very young age through her unique muscle composition, shocking even her mother who herself was known for her strength. She grew up eating much more than the average person and developed an unnatural hair color, she always dreamed of being an Idol like her favorite Idol Ai, she loved everything about Ai from her appearance to her star eyes she went to one of Ai's meet and greet audition and asked her Idol if she could become on herself Ai said she could become an Idol and asked why to which Y/n responded, "I want a husband or wife that can protect me from all dangerous in the world." Ai cheered happily for the girl and said she can do it, this leaded to Y/n usually hanging out with Ai learning all of Ai's dance moves which leaded to Y/n having Ai's star pupils Ai said she was so adorable, Y/n had met Aqua and Ruby when Ai had enrolled the two in the same preschool that she was in, Y/n took part in a movie with Aqua as the Director said its because of her appearance she met Kana who at the time had a small crush on her, When Ai died Y/n was so sadden by this the only person who didn't see her as a freak and helped her be where she is was dead she was determined to find who sent Ai's address and caused her death, When Y/n was 14 she tried to get into a marriage agreement but the guy said she was too much of a freak when Aqua and Ruby heard that they were not happy with this and went to deal with the guy, But after that Y/n changed herself changing her hair color black and be seen as weak but she thought if this is what Ai would want she knew Ai would want her she decides to leave her parents and become her truth self and promises to become an idol just like Ai.