Characters Introduction

Start from the beginning

Current Situation: Recently returned to India to be with his mom and elder brother Viren after six years. He is happy be back with family and friends but is irritated by the puzzle of his ex-wife and her daughter.

Personality Traits: Intelligent, considered as a high achiever, a thorough businessman. He is proud of his lineage to the point of being arrogant. Having stayed away from the family for six years he values his relationships. Daivik loves fast cars and has a collection in India as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Rajan

Occupation: Doctor, very famous cardiologist currently treating Dyuti, he has just performed heart surgery to close the hole in her heart

Occupation: Doctor, very famous cardiologist currently treating Dyuti, he has just performed heart surgery to close the hole in her heart. He excelled academically and in practice outside India and then returned a year ago to serve his country.

Relationship with Main Characters: Friend of Daivik, involved in the treatment and care of Dyuti. He is a supportive figure in the lives of the main characters. A typical nerd, Daivik and Viren ofter supported him against bullying in their school days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dyuti Khanna

Age: 5 year old girl

Background: Daughter of Shubhi and Daivik. A happy go lucky kid, unaware of her father's identity and the complexities of her parents' past relationship.

She is recovering from a major surgery, under the care of her mother Shubhi and is being treated by Dr. Rajan. She is surrounded by love and support from her mother, maternal grandparents and the extended family. She is in fact considered even more auspicious than her mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuchi Khanna