Day 1

~Allen's POV~
Soon, I was being lifted up off of James, kicking and screaming. "Hey, put me down!" I shout. (y/n) throws me over her shoulder without asking what happened and puts me down on the bed in the room. James is shouting as well. She kneels in front of him and puts he hands on his shoulder's. "What's going on in here?' she said in a stern voice. James looks up to say something and then stops. We all look out the door when we here someone crying loudly. She picks me up and grabs James's hand and quickly walks out the door.

~Your POV~
Matthew! You walk down the hall quickly, forcing James to run behind you. Allen still looks upset from earlier, but that's not the problem right now. You've been watching Matthew and Alfred for a while now, and you recognize his crying anywhere. Soon you find them in the hallway. Matthew had tears rolling down his cheeks. You see a polar bear sniffing at Matthews' arm, but not his bear. James saw this and shouted. "Hey! Kuma!" The bear looked over at him and walked over, sitting in front of the boy. James looked angrily at the bear, and the bear looked back at him the same way. Leaving those two to their stare off, you go over to Matthew and Alfred. "Are you two alright?" you ask, speaking softly to calm them both. Alfred answered for them both. "Yep, we're fine, but that stupid bear made Mattie cry!" James looked up as the bear growled. Apparently, it had gotten offended by the child's comment. Before they could fight again, you picked them up and put them in their respective rooms with their respective rooms. You'll talk to Matthew and Alfred first. Their rooms were connected, so you left the door in the middle opened to keep an eye on them. When you were done speaking you went to the other two. James and Allen were calling each other names and they go into a fight. Again. After reprimanding the two you stood up. "Alright kids, let's eat dinner." With a smile you lead the kids downstairs so you could make dinner. After all, it was getting late and the kids were getting hungry. Might as well put something in their stomachs.