Chapter 6 : Why Him again?

Start from the beginning

I on the contrary anticipated as if I might get a chance to think to discuss with austin about everything, know him. But his response just makes my idea of being at least get known weaker.

I mustered the redness in my eye and moved forward to say the same, because if that's what Austin wants we can't be on board together.

I am just being too emotional. The burnout is taking over me that's it.

"I would prefer if you wouldn't have done this sweet gesture. We don't have anything to talk about." I responded politely to Cooper with a bit of bitterness on my tongue.

Austin's face fell as if he was contemplating something thinking about this.

This situation.

Cooper responded with casualty as if he had seen this version of us being all grumpy and formal.

"You guys have the car for yourself. Do whatever you guys want. We just want you guys to chill and relax." He smiled and Rosie nodded in affirmation and they left us here, stranded near the mall it was quite dark as well absolutely no car just us.

Me and Austin. Alone. With a car Of Cooper's.

***

"You'll be? Like If you feel uncomfortable, I can drop you back home" Austin's tone seemed formal and gentle.

I immediately felt the need to defend him from his thoughts. Because even though it has been less than twenty four hours with him.

I certainly feel warm with him. Safe.

I never thought to feel such emotions with less than no time. I always thought of myself as a girl of tests and steps.

When it came to dating I became practical, getting to know the guy first before giving in my feelings, taking a lot of tests of him a lot. But feeling safe in such a short duration felt like a conflict in my mind.

Why was Austin felt so safe and warm, as if he was just lost, and he came back.

"No, not at all, I-" I hesitated to say that but we both can't continue the conversation without this.

Austin frowned but waited patiently for me to complete. Gaze locked to mine. Eyes staring at each other.

"I- feel safe on the contrary" I took a pause and as he released his frown to his normal brow. Rock face .

"Maybe it's you who-", I could feel my body let itself swinged in the air against the sidewalk towards the other with my one hand tightly tugged on Austin's shoulder.

His plain white shirt and the other in the air trying to hold a firm grip on an imaginary support. As if I want to clutch my hands onto something as if to not feel the heat his touch sends to my body.

As I process this, I hear a fast speed motorcycle cut across my front, Austin's back and I meet his eyes, those...eyes, which pangs my heart up and down Again! Those same eyes.

The eyes I saw myself today, something spoke about them. The pain, the mystery, the coldness, the heat. I can feel the cold rush the wind sent it to my skin even though it stays little with Austin being here.

His hands tucked closely around my waist, and although I am standing on my feet, completely good. Not good, just tense. Even after the bike is long gone.

Austin doesn't let himself release me. His warmth clutched me towards him. His gaze locking me with a thoughtful expression, confusion and our lips inch apart send me thousands of tingles around my.... I feel as if-