Emory

SORRY IF THERE'S SPELLING ERRORS

 Beau and I stand on the door step of Lilly's gigantic house, cars filling up the streets as drunken kids fall into the snow of her front yard. 

Cheering and music is blasting in the house that you can hear it outside.

As I go to open the door Lilly pulls it open before I could, Her raven black hair formed in effect curls around her face, her black mini dress clinging to every curve of her body. "You made it!" She squeals, glancing longer at Beau as I would of liked as she pulls me in for a hug. 

 I hold back the coughs in my throat as I choke on her expensive perfume. Lilly pulls away from me examining my ripped skinny jeans and my Rolling Stones top that reaches to the end of my belly button. "You look hot." She giggles. I smile and put some of my long red hair behind my ear.   

"And you," Lilly purrs, looking Beau up and down. He's wearing a black shirt like he usually does, with jeans and combat boots. His grey beanie makes his blonde curls fan around his face like Lilly's. 

"Handsome, like always." She winks.

Beau gives her a dead panned look with an "I know."

Lilly keeps her face neutral as she grabs us by the wrists and closes the door behind her, guiding is outside. "Our group of friends is in the guest house." Lilly says excitingly.

 "I was waiting for you so you could introduce Beau to everyone." She adds.

I grab Beau's hand starting to feel a little jealous for some reason. Beau twines his fingers with mine as we walk into the mini guest house, my friends scattered amongst the couches. 

 "Hey!" Lilly and I say in unison, making our friends heads turn to us with bright smiles.

I already see Maggie in the corner talking to my friend Jon.

I pull Beau into the center of the room, displaying him in front of everyone. 

"Everyone, this is Beau. He's a new student." I announce as my friends eyes scan down him. Some eyes flash with adoration, some with jealousy, and some with just kindness.

"Hi Beau!" They all say unison.

Beau scans the room, giving narrowed looks to all the boys that glance at me.

Since it's a full moon tonight Beau is kinda in a bad mood. 

"He's had a bad day so sorry if he has a bad attitude." I grimace as I plop on the couch, Beau sitting on a chair next to me.

"Maybe he just needs this." My friend Sam hands Beau a shot, Beau grabs it and swallows it down quickly, resting his head on the top of the couch afterwards.

I start to fall in conversation with Sam, him telling me all about his winter break with his girlfriend's family, as he's telling me a story- Beau cuts him off.  

"Oh my god, will you shut the fuck up? You talk so much." Beau drowns out, Sam gives a glare at Beau, rolling his eyes. "Look man, just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you can take it out on us." Sam says, walking away to talk to Lilly whose about to go back to her house since she is the host of the party. 

"Beau." I mutter, grabbing his hand with mine and stroking his knuckles. "Maybe you should go home." I whisper.

 Beau brings his head up and narrows his eyes at me. "Trying to get rid of me?"

I roll my eyes, slapping his hand gently. "You're agitated because of the full moon, and you're getting mean. Go home and shift or something."

Beau doesn't take his eyes off me as he squeezes my hand. "You think I would leave you alone with a house full of drunken teenage boys?"