Bad Wolf

Hi! I'm back (: Sorry I haven't updated in a while but this will be a long chap to make up for it. 

Also check out my new werewolf story 'Possess me' If you want c: 

—————————

I fling myself against the car door, my hand against my chest grasping at my shirt as I squeeze my eyes tight. "This isn't real, this is a dream, this is all fake." I whisper to myself. 

I hear Beau laugh and reach behind his seat, carrying a freaking laughing gnome to his lap. A laughing gnome. Laughing.

I peak my eye open and stare at the thing in Beau's lap. I put my hand against my mouth as Robert talks. "She's frightened of me!" Robert giggles cuddling into Beau's chest. 

I scream again, putting my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. "Stay back, demon!" I point at Robert, my heart practically beating out of my chest and onto the windshield. 

"Calm down, Julia." Beau soothes. "I got one of the witches to cast one of their spells, as a present for you. Robert isn't a demon, he is a talking gnome. Which is totally normal." Beau adds on. 

My heart starts to calm down but I still flinch when Robert even moves an inch. "She'll get used to you." Beau coo's at Rob, cuddling him. 

"This...this is freaky." I whisper out, putting my legs back down and eye'ing Rob. 

"I love you!" Robert suddenly blurts out and lunges at me. I scream, throwing open the car door. 

The snow bursts into my face as I hop onto the snow covered field that we stopped at and run in circles as Robert chases me. I scream so loud it hurts my ears as I see Robert catch up and immediately run back to Beau's car, running to his side and throwing myself into his lap. 

Beau immediately wraps his arms around me as I wrap my arms around his neck and burry my face in his shoulder. "Make it stop, stop, oh my god make it go away." 

"Group hug!" I hear Robert laugh out as he clings on my leg. I scream once more and go to kick him in his little demon gnome face but Beau grasps my leg. "Enough!" He bellows, shaking the trees and making Robert and I freeze. My heart even stopped beating for a second. 

"Julia, calm down, it's a gnome for god sake." Beau scolds me lifting me off his lap as he gets out of his seat, making us stand in front of the tiny demon. 

Beau says some words in Russian, making eye contact with Robert the whole time. Robert suddenly freezes up and his human like movements and features turn back to stone. "The witch taught me that if he got annoying, she said gnomes tend to be a little clingy." Beau shrugs. 

"You call that a present! That was terrifying." I gasp out, falling to my knees. 

"You're literally sitting right next to a man who can change into a killing wolf machine whenever he wants and you find a talking garden gnome terrifying?" Beau asks surprised.