-Okay, buy me some grapes too, I want to eat. Kyu used to buy them for me to eat, but they were sour, Gus said with a smile.

Night nodded in acknowledgment. Before going to a cart selling various pickled fruits.

-Give me two green mangoes and a bag of pickled grapes... Is that sweet? Night asked the salesman.

"Honey, try it," said the salesman, opening the jar for Night to try. Night took a bite and ate it before smiling.

- I'll take this one too, Night said, while he stood up and looked at other fruits.

-Pofte, are you pregnant? A voice behind him made him freeze before he slowly turned around and the small figure frowned.

-What are you doing here? Night asked softly.

"Why is there a sign that forbids me to be here?" Gear growled.

-Uncle, can I take these? Night didn't speak to Gear, but turned to

talk to the seller.

She finished packing the fruit for him and he left ignoring Gear. But, Gear grabbed his thin arm.

"Let's talk," Gear said softly.

"You and I have nothing to talk about," Night said harshly, without the usual twinkle in his eyes.

-I have something I want to talk to you about. can we talk in the car Gear said in a normal voice, not growling, making Night suspicious.

-I have to trust people like you. Also, am I sitting in your car just to talk? Night asked mockingly.

-I can let you keep the car keys if you're afraid I'll take you somewhere else, Gear said as he handed the car keys to Night.

Night looked thoughtfully at Gear's car key and thought of his friend buying snacks at Seven11 not realizing his brother had arrived.

-Okay, but I don't have much time, Night said, clutching the car keys in his hand to be sure. He then followed Gear to the car parked not far from Seven's.

"Open the door," Gear said. Night pressed the remote to unlock the door. Gear is in the driver's seat and Night opened the door and got into the driver's seat.

The little guy didn't close the door completely, he just kept it ajar in case of an emergency it can be opened immediately. Gear could only smile at the corner of his mouth when he saw, but said nothing.

-You have something to say, say it quickly, said Night.

"I know I've treated you badly before, but I want to tell you that I've never been able to get over you, Night," Gear said.

Night's heart began to pound, but he still kept a calm expression on his face.

-And what? Night asked.

-Would you like to take the risk and... start over? Gear said.

Night's expression was slightly stunned at these words, then he turned to look at the glove box on the front console of the gearbox and smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth.

-Why do you want to start something new with me? You never thought about me, Night asked. Gear was slightly surprised.

-Why wouldn't I have done it? If I hadn't thought of you, I wouldn't have come back and begged you like this, Gear said again.

At night he grinned in the corner of his mouth

-I don't understand your thinking. Anyway, if I agreed, could you give me something in return? Night asks Gear. Gear took a deep breath before answering.