-I am leaving. I won't be visiting Brick again. I don't feel like it anymore, Four said, before he leave Gear's house immediately.

Gear turned to his little brother as his best friend left.

-Who are you going to sleep with? I'll take you, said Gear.

-Do not have to! I can take a taxi and go alone, Gus said hurriedly, because he didn't want Gear to know he was sleeping at Night's house.

-Then why don't you tell me? Who will you sleep with? Gear asked again.

-I'm going to sleep at Nott's, Gus lied, so his brother wouldn't ask.

-Hmm... when are you coming back? Gear asked. Gus looked at his brother.

-I'm going to sleep for two nights, answered Gus diligently. Gear nodded in understanding.

-Hmm... Will you let me take you? Gear asked again.

-Hmm, I can go alone, Gus said, immediately took his bag and left the house, because he didn't want to answer house because he didn't want to answer too many questions from his brother.

The little guy got out and took a cab not realizing anything was wrong, Gus soon arrived at Night's house. The smaller figure got out of the taxi and called, after a while, Night came out dressed as a housewife, came and opened the gate.

The two entered the house, while someone's car was parked not far from Night's house.

-He came to sleep in your Night's house, said a deep voice.

(-Huh, I guess that's why he lied to me. Four you can come back and thank you so much for secretly following him for me.) Gear said.

"Okay, I'm going back to my apartment," Four said.

(--Wait... but where is his house? Gear asked Four thoughtfully.

--Is......

--Are you hungry, idiot? Night asked as he led his friend upstairs to put his bag in the bedroom.

-A little, Gus said, entering his best friend's room...

- Then let's go to the market near the city to eat something, said Night.

- I've been wanting to go to the market for a long time. We never went there, Gus said excitedly, because most would rather buy food at the mall, Night smiled a little before picking up the motorcycle keys and walking down with Gus.

- So what are we going with? asked Gus.

- Here, Night pointed to the motorcycle parked in the garage.

-Can you drive? Gus asked.

-Gus, my house doesn't have a driver like yours. I had to learn, Night said before taking the motorcycle outside the yard and closing the gate.

Gus was sitting in the back. Night started the motorcycle and took Gus to the flea market located in a temple near the town where Night lived.

When the motorcycle is parked, the two go together to immediately find food. Gus went happily. Some items are even cheaper than what Gus used to buy at the mall. Both Night and Gus had plenty of food on hand.

Before leaving, the two stopped at seven11 in front of the entrance to the town where Night lives.

"You'd better buy some sandwiches for dinner," Gus said.

- Well, let's choose first. I'd like to go buy some fruit from the store next door, Night said to his best friend, because when he saw the fruit store he craved mangoes.