Chapter 15

No one POV

Kevin ordered everyone around like a mad dog. They were helping organize the shop. It'll open soon and Kevin wants everything to be perfect. He wants Sena to also like it.

"Hyung, this is so tiring." Jackson complained.

"But you want Sena to be happy, right?" Kevin asked.

"Yah! Just work!" JB yelled. "Yugyeom and Youngjae are younger than you and they aren't complaining."

"JB, that's because their young." Jackson said.

"Just work." JB said.

Jackson picked up the box full of clothes and carried it across the shop. Youngjae and Yugyeom were hanging the clothes in organized spots. JB was folding clothes to put on the stands. Kevin was organized the prices and the money.

It was two in the afternoon by the time they finished. Sena, Jinyoung, Mark, and Bambam came to the store with chicken. The boys were happy as they chowed down.

"Did you work?" Kevin asked.

"No. They made me draw pictures of them." Sena answered.

"I see." Kevin said.

"Mm. It was fun seeing their reactions." Sena giggled.

"Do you have your sketchbook?" Kevin asked.

"No. It's at the house." Sena answered. "Why?"

"No reason." Kevin said.

"Okay. You should eat too. I'm going to call unni." Sena said.

Kevin nodded and he sat down with the seven men. Sena walked out as she took out her phone. She speed dialed her sister's number and let it ring.

"Sena!"

"Unni, good morning."

"What are you doing?"

"Eating."

"Why call then?"

"I'm not eating right now."

"Ah."

"Did you ship them?"

"I did. Some letters came too."

"Really?"

"Mm. Do you want to wait and come back or do you want me to read them?"

"I'll wait. What are you doing?"

"Me? Watching the store with Dongjun and A Pink."

"Unni."

"What?"

"What do you think about Siwan?"

"Your boss?"

"Mm."

"He's a nice person. He has a stable job. You'll be perfect for him. Why?"

"No reason."

"Sena, come and eat before the kids eat it all." Mark said peeking out from the door.

"Okay." Sena said.

"Go and eat."

"Mm. I'll call you again later."

"Okay."

Gyuri looked at her phone as Sena hung up first. Dongjun looked over to Gyuri with a worried expression. He was cleaning the tables while A Pink was serving.

"Gyuri." Dongjun said. "Should I call Siwan?"

"No. Let's go over to him." Gyuri said.

"Eh? But, you'll probably meet Hyungsik." Dongjun said.

"I don't care anymore. Call him." Gyuri said. "I'll go make him something."

Gyuri headed to the back. Dongjun sighed as he took out his phone. There was no other choice than to call his hyung.

"Dongjun, what's up?"

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"I'm going out to eat with my grandma."

"Ah! Hyung! Wait!"

"What?"

"Gyuri wants to talk while eating something she made. So could you tell the CEO, Sena's older sister coming with a meal?"

"Sure. Just come to my house. I'm meeting her there."

"Okay. See you in a bit."

"Okay."

Siwan got in the car and turned to Youngji. The car wasn't moving so that was good.

"Youngji, what do you think about my grandma and Sena's sister meeting?" Siwan asked.

"Gyuri unni?" Youngji questioned.

"Mm." Siwan said. "Driver, my house."

"Why?" Youngji asked.

"Dongjun called. He asked what I'm doing and I told I'm going to eat with my grandma. Then he said Gyuri is making something for us to eat so we could talk." Siwan answered.

Youngji took out her phone. Siwan felt confused as she dialed in a number.

"Oh, Sena." Youngji said.

Siwan looked over to Youngji seriously.

"Youngji, what's up?" Sena answered. "Unni? I called her a while back ago... Ah really?... Okay. I'll call or text you later. I'm eating right now... Mm. Bye."

"What did Youngji want?" Kevin asked.

"She said unni is going to meet the CEO." Sena said.

"Siwan's grandma?" Kevin questioned.

"Mm. I'm worried but she won't pick up her phone." Sena said re-dialing Gyuri's number.

"Sena noona! Kevin hyung! Fax!" Youngjae yelled.

"I'm coming!" Kevin yelled back.

Sena set down her phone when one of the boys called her. They all started to up the shop.

Gyuri stood in front of the gates with Dongjun. She seemed to be in shock as she saw the place.

"Is he some kind of millionare?" Gyuri questioned.

"Gyuri, let's go back for now. I can tell Siwan we can come back later." Dongjun said.

"No. Let's go in." Gyuri said as she rang the doorbell.