~Prologue~

°~●~°

"You can't honestly think that you're strong enough to defeat me, do you? And that, all by yourself." The Dark Queen laughed, her blackened teeth on display. "You're weak."
She laughed again.
Chills ran down Nyx's spine at the sound of her evil laugh, the shrill sound grating against her sensitive ears.
She noticed some movement behind the Queen, giant shadows closing in on them. Nyx smirked - clutching onto her open wound where she had been stabbed by the scared daggar - as she stood up.
Her feet wobbled beneath her at the slight loss of blood, a dizzy spell setting in.
She shook her head and looked at the Queen.
"Good thing that I'm not alone." The Queen's face turned dark, contorting into anger as she turned to look behind her. They watched as wolves strode out of the dark forest, teeth bared and ready to pounce.
"You will pay for this!" She shouted at Nyx, black blood spraying from her mouth. "All of you will pay for this, you dirty mutts!"
She summoned her dark magic and threw one after the other at Nyx. She barely dodged them, her loss of blood preventing her from acting faster than she normally would.
"You. Will. All. Die!"

°~●~°

Heyy, my lovely readers.
How was this prologue?
I know it's short, but I don't exactly want to give much away, ya know?
*wink wink.

Anyways...
I hope you enjoyed it.
And please, if the book meets your expectations, please like and vote.
It will truly be appreciated.
♡♡♡