Y/n: unnie!! Are you okay? "I ask concern tone."

Maid: yeah...I'm fine Miss y/n.

Y/n: time god!! Nothing happens to you, you scared me unnie, and I'm really sorry for my yesterday behaviour. Please forgive me. "I said guilty tone."

Maid: it's okay miss y/n, can I go to my work?

I nodded and she walked towards the door, then I remembered my phone conversation with elina, so I stopped her.

Y/n: unnie wait!! I need to ask you something.

She stopped mid of way, she turn and look at me with confused face.

Y/n: Did you hear anything yesterday? I ask narrowed eyes."

Maid: i..I d.didn't h.hear a.. anything miss
y/n, I don't understand what you are asking.

I get up from my bed and started walk towards her.

Y/n: then, why are you shuttering unnie? "I said eyebrow raised"

She gulped and look at me terrified.

Y/n: has your mom admitted to this xxxx hospital.... right? "I ask threatened voice."

After I mentioned her mom her eyes become watery.

Maid: please miss y/n, don't do anything to my mom, I won't tell anyone. "She knelt in front of me and started begging."

Y/n: so, you hear everything...huh?

She kept silent and crying silently.

I bend her level and whispered to her ears

Y/n: overheard is bad habit, is you know that right?

She nodded her head

Y/n: then why did you eavesdropping my conversation? "I shout at her."

She flinched and move back little bit from me.

Y/n: why are you crying now? Stop crying.

But she started to sobbing louder than before.

Y/n: I SAID STOP CRYING. "I shout irritatedly"

So she immediately stop crying and look at me with her red puffy eyes.

Y/n: are you scared of me? Don't be scared, I won't hurt innocent people.

Maid: p..please l..let m..me g..go.

Y/n:  How can I let you go? What would I do, if you told my secret to my brothers?

Maid: no!! Please I won't tell anyone, trust me. "She look at me with her  pleading eyes."

Y/n: okay... I'll trust you but you have to leave this country.

She look at me shocked.

Maid: where I should go? I don't have any place to go, and what about my mom, I need money to treat her. Please spare me this time. "tears dropping her eyes rapidly."

I sighed and looked at her.

Y/n: your dream is to become a fashion designer.....right? I'll help to fulfill your dream.

Maid: how?

Y/n: one of my friend running most famous fashion design company in US, I'll call her and inform her about you, she'll give you a job there and you will get paid more than you get here. If you want, you can take your mom with you.

Y/n: but I warning you, if you try to tell anything to brothers, you'll see my other side, that side I don't want to show anyone. Got it. keep this in your mind, I never forgive betrayer.