Part 1

A/n POV .

Walking from the bed with heavy heart I turned of the alarm which is buzzing from the last 15 minutes seriously I am pissed off with this alarm every time it disturb my beautiful sleep in seconds. I was thinking just then my precious angry mom badged in my room and take of my blanket.....

Mom - yn ! Wake up you have to go to college you are getting late ,wake up lazy Ass..

Yn - okay okay please don't shout on me like this I am your beautiful daughter how can you do this with your own daughter ,look I am full awake....

Mom - my little drama Queen...

She said and pinched my cheeks lovingly

Mom - get ready, your dad is waiting for you on the dining table.

Yn - dad came?

Mom- yes ,yesterday night..

Yn - just wait for 2 minutes I am coming...

She said and went to the bathroom in excitement...

Mom- be slow ,you will fall on the floor

Yn - I am your daughter mom (from the bathroom)

Mom - hahahahh I know!!

AFTER 15 MIN..

Yn POV.

here I am standing in front of the mirror getting ready I don't like too much makeup and seriously I don't have much makeup I like being simple but in our college girls wear too much makeup to seduce boys...

and here I am with little bit jewellery because I like wings and beautiful bracelets no too much but simple and single once.....

And now I am ready last time I look at the mirror and take my bag and run downstairs....

I see my dad and run towards him... And hug him tightly

Me - dad!! I miss you!!

Dad - so my beautiful daughter missed me??

Me - yes, dad a lot..

"But I remember that I just went for 2 days, right?"

Me - hehe.. I know!

Dad - ok ok! Yoy do breakfast or else you will be late..

Me - yeah!!

I quickly ate my toast..and leave for college

today the weather was very nice maybe some people don't like it but it's my favourite as it is rainy weather

I am heading towards my college in my car which my dad bought me some months ago..

it's my favourite car my dad is a businessman but he is not like other business man he is very gentle, kind, sweet and lovely....

I was listening music while humming and enjoying whether my colleges 30 minutes far away from my house

After 30 minutes of I arrived at my college....

The rain has stopped now but the weather is still very good. i like to get wet in the rain, but my bad luck i am in college and I can't get wet because my teachers will scold me.

I Look at the sky, which was looking great with the grey colour of clouds. I sometimes wonder what if i sit on clouds and i will go on a trip to the whole world. But that's impossible.

Just then, someone smacks my head from backwards. I was about to curse, but i stopped.

Jennie- where are you zooned out dumbo.

Me : Nothing, just thinking that what if i sit on clouds and go on trip to whole world. What do u say?

Jenne - yes, yes we will go and we will get late for class and so teacher will give us detention and then we will go to clouds and sit on them and trip to whole world while we were struck in that class of ours.

Me: Ok Ok my mom i am sorry let's to class...

we were talking and entering our class.

We are backbenchers and still toppers. We have our swag in our college. But we are sweet with poor ones and baddess for those who try to harm them.

We are good girls, we always obey our teachers.

But in our college there are some students who are very bad. But I know how to treat them.

I sit on my chair, take off my bag, and open my book for first class.

i am maths student. I like maths, but sometimes I got confused in some questions.

Jennie; hey buddy, can u help me with this?

She said, showing me her notebook.

Me ; which one?

Jennie; this one

i solved her problem, and she thanked me.

Me - , oh, come on, you are my bestie, you don't have to say thanks to me.

Jennie; I know

Just we were talking some girls came in front of us and took my book.

I look at her being pissed off. Seriously, she wants to get beat by me.

Me ; what do u want? (Normal)

Mia: Just want to tear the book so u will fail.

Jennie: give her book back or I will do the worst with you.

Mia - what if I not?

Me - then this..

I stood up and held her head, and smacked on  bench...

Mia - leave me you b**** (she said while struggling under her hand because I was pressing it on bench)

Me - I already told you not to miss with me.. but you are little crazy Ass won't listen to me I think that ass of yours wants to get suspended from college...

I take my book from her hand and just her off

Me- next time don't come near me or else you will see the worst side of me..

Mia - we will see that later...

She said and look at class who was looking at her" like seriously"

Mia - WHAT!??? Do your own work!!

She said to everyone who was looking at her and leave the classroom immediately.

Everyone - you did great!!

Me - thanks everyone!

-----------_--------

TO BE CONTINUED