RPF) Any Time, Any Where (A.K.A.)

Any Time, Any Where (Andrea Kimi Antonelli X Reader)

Fandom: RPF/Formula 2/3

Requested: Yup (Also in honor of failing my final lol)

Warnings: Failing a test

Summary: After failing their final, the reader seeks comfort from their boyfriend, Kimi.

W.C. 764

 764

~~

You studied so hard for that test. You really did. You prepared so much for this test, looked over the class notes, did the practice tests and even went to the professor's office hours for extra help. You really worked your butt off for that final exam. You went into that test thinking that you knew every topic that could be asked.

You did not walk out that way.

It seemed like every question asked about the niche topics that you did not think would be on the test. For that reason, you did not work on memorizing those smaller topics. Honestly, you should have because this 37/100 was not what you needed this close to the end of the semester.

You were still in shock as you walked back to the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Kimi. You knew he would be back since he texted you that morning along with wishing you luck on the test. Clearly, none of that luck helped you, but you still appreciated his effort. Plus, you just wanted to be held by him.

You walked up the stairs to the third floor where your apartment was before stopping just in front of the door. You took a deep breath as you tried to recenter yourself before walking in. The last thing you wanted was to bring down Kimi's mood because of your bad grade. You wanted to enjoy this short time with him before he went back on the road for post-season testing.

You finally pulled out your key and opened the door, immediately taking your shoes off and setting your bag on the counter. You turned your attention to where Kimi was moving around the kitchen. You did not really feel like talking, so you just walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, leaning against his back.

"Oh, hi," He chuckled, placing one of his hands on yours as he briefly looked back at you. "I didn't even hear you come in, amore (love)."

"I tried," you sighed, attempting to bury yourself deeper into his back, inhaling his scent as he turned around in your arms. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he used the other to lift your head to meet his eyes. He tilted his head as if asking what was wrong. It was a face you did not see often, but you knew what he wanted to know, causing you to sigh again. "Don't look at me like that, please."

"Do you want to talk about it or forget it while we eat and rewatch your favorite movie?" He offered, running his hand through your hair before resting it against your neck lightly. "I made your favorite."

"As long as I get to cuddle you, I'm in," you chuckled quietly as you leaned into him more. He laughed with you as he swayed with you around the kitchen, knowing it was one of the things that made you feel better. He was not in a rush to do anything, and in all honesty, he did not want to let you go just yet.

~~
The next morning, you woke up still on the couch. The television was still on, but it was showing the "Are you still watching?" screen on Netflix. You remembered finishing your favorite movie and starting Sex Education (Oscar recommended it), but you could not remember much after the first episode.

Kimi was still behind you, in the same spot you remembered him being. He still had his arms tightly wound against your waist, and his face was still hidden in your neck. You tried your best to turn in his arms without waking him up, but it's easier said than done on a small couch. It did not take long for Kimi to get jostled awake, eyes peeling open to meet yours as he let out a yawn.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you, amore love," you whispered, not wanting to disrupt the environment or startle him too much. "Grazie (Thank you) for last night, ti amo mio amato (I love you my beloved)."

"Any time, any where," he whispered back, leaning forward to place a small kiss on your forehead. Then your cheeks. Followed by your nose. And finally your lips. He pulled back just enough to ghost his lips over your lips as he gazed into your eyes. "I will always be here to make you feel better. No matter where I am, you will always come first. I will spend forever reassuring you of that if I have to."

~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, or, heck, share it if you want. For legal reasons, I am required to state that I did NOT make the gif. If you crave more content like this, be sure to follow me on Wattpad, my Tumblr, and/or my AO3 all under the username of @BAD268. I am more likely to see requests sent through Tumblr, but any request is still appreciated. That's all for now, Lads. Thanks for being a part of my Academy.

Till next time,

BAD268