RPF) Seven (M.V.)

Breaking News Series (Part 3)

Seven (Max Verstappen X Reader, Charles Leclerc X Ex!Reader)

Fandom: RPF/Formula 1

Requested: Nope (I had an idea, Mr. Krabs)

Chapter warnings: cheating mentioned, sex references

Series Summary: Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, and Y/n L/n are making headlines, but is it for the right reasons?

Chapter Summary: "Seven" is released during the race week, and Y/N sees Charles for the first time since their split.

W.C. 1672

 1672

~~

It's been months since I last saw Charles. It was not really a concern for me anymore. He can do whatever he wants, and I can do whatever I want. And what I want is to attend the race in Austin.

It was Wednesday, and we just flew in a couple of hours ago. We settled into our hotel room before Max went into the bathroom to shower before we went to dinner. Once I was dressed in a semi-fancy outfit, I decided to sit on our bed and wait for him to finish up. I had started scrolling through countless comments on my newest single, "Seven," when Max came out of the restroom. He was wearing a black button-up and jeans, but at least it wasn't Red Bull merch.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, coming up to look at the comments from over my shoulder. "Is that the new song?"

"Yeah," I chuckled lightly, leaning back into him. "They're loving it so far."

"Well, of course, they are," he retorted, standing up and pushing me to lay on my back as he leaned over me. He placed a couple of small kisses around my face before placing a final one on my nose. "You wrote it. Why wouldn't they love it?"

"It was just really different from my normal songs, I don't know," I sighed, setting my phone to the side as I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the ends of his damp hair. "It's also the second single for the album."

"You haven't even finished the album yet," He shook his head with a laugh. "They're your fans, liefde (love). They'll love anything from you."

"Doesn't make the release any less daunting, schat (darling)," I whispered, pulling him down to kiss him. We moved in sync before ultimately needing to pull apart for air. "You ready to go?"

"Of course," He said, lifting himself up before holding his hand out for me to stand beside him. "What kind of food are you feeling?"

~

Thursday is media day, so Max was off doing his own thing. It works because I had a virtual interview anyway, so I was able to hide out in Red Bull hospitality to do the interview in peace.

"Y/n L/n, your newest song, 'Seven,' is smashing the charts," They started off, "Tell us about the story behind it."

"Honestly, I think everyone knows the story behind it," I chuckled. "I wanted to try something new, so I continued the fuel from my last relationship to make this song. I've never really done something like this, but I really liked it, and I think the fans do too."