𝟖, 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭

CHAPTER 8
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Everywhere Emma went, something reminded or resembled conner. And She couldn't escape it, he was somehow consuming her everyday life. It was like a disease spreading throughout her whole body. But it wasn't a bad one, deep down she felt a sense of rush or adrenaline.

The pats had a away game nearly 3 hours away, and Emma would have gone with her parents. But she had a important reversal and couldn't miss it for the Nutcracker.

She had a break during rehearsal and sat on the floor scrolling on her phone.

connor sent you a snap!

Her heart skipped a beat as she tapped the notification and saw that it was a video, she debated on opening it right away but did anyways.

it was a video of Mark and a couple of other boys singing you belong with me. She laughed at their off key singing, and even a voice crack from one of them.

Connors laugh was in the background as she smiled while hearing it. "You belong with meee" her brother sang louder and drug out the E. Emma cringed a bit hearing his horrible singing voice, and she realized how lucky she is that her doesn't sing alot.

Emma sent you a snap!!

Emma sent a snap back as Connor opened it right away and saved it in the chat, her stomach flipped

Emma sent a snap back as Connor opened it right away and saved it in the chat, her stomach flipped. The girls eyes stared in disbelief that he saved her picture in chat. She smiled and her cheeks flushed pink.

Connor sent a picture back with him and a couple other teammates thumbs up. She smiled and saved the picture in the chat as Connor began typing.

connor: mark says to stop judging his singing

emma: kinda hard not to 💀

Connor: its even worse in real life 😬

Emma: yeah i know, hes the worst
singer ever

Connor: agreed.

Emma: did you guys play yet?

Connor: not yet, we play
in about a hour

Emma: goodluck :)

Connor: thanks!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
They are so cuteee i love them. Anyways guys im literally so tired, and i have to go back to school tmrw from thanksgiving break. Like that break was to short ☹️. Anyways love u guys and thanks for reading! 🫶🏻

word count: 369