34: December 25th, 2021

arianagrande and olivia_bennett

♥️ Liked by machinegunkelly and 5,102,336 others arianagrande Merry X-Mas everyone! Here's a gift from @olivia_bennett and I— "nasty" song and video out todaii 👅💖👅 Our duo EP coming out on Valentine's Day 2024 🗓️ 🧸 P

arianagrande Merry X-Mas everyone! Here's a gift from @olivia_bennett and I— "nasty" song and video out todaii 👅💖👅 Our duo EP coming out on Valentine's Day 2024 🗓️ 🧸
P.S— @dylansprouse you're a lucky man 😉

View all 76,152 comments
justinbieber love the collaboration 💖💖

mileycyrus I'm here for it girls ❤️‍🔥👏🏻👏🏻🍑

olivia_bennett OMG 🙈

demilovato the way Liv came in to sing the first chorus... 😵😵🔥

dylansprouse 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭💀

dylansprouse You're right. I am. Thank you, Ari for the shoutout to the world lmao 💖

arianagrande ^ that woman is in loooove with you 😍😍😍😍😍😍

olivia_bennett ^ my face is on fire... but I'm not embarrassed... "designed for you" 😘

dylansprouse ^ get your ass back in this bed!

selenagomez ^ yall are nasty 😆

bonnie.b Ayyyyyye 🔥💕💕💕

***

"Smile!" My mom shouted, waving her hand and giving me a scolding look.

"I am smiling," I argued, glaring back at her.

Dylan laughed, slipping his arm behind me to place his hand on my back. "Look like you like each other," my mom continued to nag.

"We do like each other!" I groaned. "Mom, take the damn picture."

"Sit closer."

Dylan continued to snicker, "we're sharing a chair. We're sitting close enough."

Finally she took our picture. I stood up quickly, moving so more people could move around the small holiday area. "Can we please go? I want to change into something comfortable now," I told my boyfriend and mother.

"You two go ahead, I'm going to walk around the market some more," my mom replied as she handed me my phone back.

"You sure?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright by myself," she assured him.

I took his hand then and said my goodbyes. We were headed to her townhouse. "You good, Angel?" Dylan asked.

I sighed, "No. My head is killing me. I just want to go back to her house and take a hot shower. Then change into sweats before everyone else gets here."

"Okay."

"Shower with me?" I smiled tiredly, resting my head on his shoulder as we walked together. Near my mom's place that had an all day Christmas market going on. A couple of stores decorated for the holidays and food carts out. People singing Christmas carols in a rusty gazebo. It was lovely. But it was also early in the morning cause my mom wanted to beat the crowd she said. I preferred coming at night when all the lights on trees and hanging above our heads glowed different colors. It was something Casie adored last year. And Bonnie wanted to see again this year.