24: October 7th, 2021

olivia_bennett

♥️ Liked by cardi

♥️ Liked by cardi.b and 5,018,268 others
olivia_bennett Quick share: @instyle magazine cover for Nov 2021 💚🌸

View all 44,027 comments
instyle best dressed 🌸😍😍😍🔥

ashleytisdale OMG 🤩

bellathorne proud of you beautiful. You are the hardest working person I know 🩷🩷

debbyryan gorgeous love that green 😍💚

bonnie.b yaaaas sissy 💕🌸💕🌸

chrisbrown 🔥🔥

haileybieber WOW 🖤🖤

gigihadid I need to see more 💚😍😍

IG STORY - @adamdevine

***

"Babe!" I screamed, running quickly to him. I jumped in his arms excitedly, my whole body sighing with relief. "I've missed you like crazy, Dylan," I whispered in his ear as his arms squeezed me tight.

"A month is a long time away from you," he said, pulling his face back just enough to kiss me deeply.

"You're here," I smiled as we pulled away.

"Hi, angel," he chuckled softly, kissing all over my face slowly. "I missed you too."

"We only have a few days together. I don't want to waste a second."

"What do you want to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Kiss you," I said. "I just want to stay in your arms all night. Chloe and Adam are going out on the town to explore. But I rather stay in with you and make up for lost time."

"Good, cause I'm tried. It was a long flight."

"I bet," I said. His flight was 27 hours with one stop on his way from Ontario. It was overnight so I haven't talked to him for two days. He texted me when he landed, then he got a ride from the airport to our resort. And now here he was at our luxury suite. "How about I order room service? Get us some dinner. And we can cuddle on the couch, watching movies. And if you don't fall asleep on me... we have a hot tub I've been dying to get in."