6: February 13th, 2021

dylansprouse

♥️ Liked by olivia_bennett and 2,088,571 othersdylansprouse Why do other people's beds feel better than your own? Ugh

dylansprouse Why do other people's beds feel better than your own? Ugh. I gotta get up and go home 🥱

View all 94,230 comments
colesprouse where you been ????!!!!

lauramurano cause you're too used to your own bed. Something new by default feels better

debbyryan Cause you're not sleeping alone?? 👀🧐🤔

charlesmelton ^ the people want to know!!

barbarapalvin sleepy head

demilovato GO HOME 😂😂😂

gigihadid you do look awfully comfy

ashleytisdale is that a hotel? Or a girls house??

hero.f_tiffen ^ well he didn't take the picture himself 🤣

***

"Hey, O, can you pass me the bread?" Colson asked me.

I grabbed the bread basket and handed it over to him. Casie sat beside him, munching on her mozzarella sticks. The three of us were out to lunch. As our favorite girl was starving and insisted we both take her.

"Isn't it funny how you're both wearing pink?"
Casie asked, grinning as she looked between us.

The tension between Colson and I was thick. We haven't really talked since he released the song about us fucking in a bathroom. Maybe we never claimed it was about me. But enough people speculated accurately. My friends knew. At least some of them did. As I came clean in Australia about it.

Now Colson was dating Megan Fox and getting all this clout. And I just felt like he was a completely different person than the man I knew or ever loved. Like even now. Yes he was wearing pink. But shorts and a tank top with a sleeveless fur coat. And a fuzzy bucket hat. I had no idea who he was trying to be.

Like was this a part of himself that he was suppressing. Or has he just all around changed? I mean his hair looked terrible under his hat. Dry and matted. His skin looked dry and extra pale. I was actually worried about him. But Bonnie has insisted he's doing great. She's met Megan and they get along. But Bonnie also thinks Elena is great and I can't stand that bitch. Not to mention she didn't know Colson back then. She knew the version of him that fought with me every day until we broke up. Not the guy I fell in love with. And the man sitting across from me now looked like some pathetic celebrity with no talent. Which was just sad because I knew he had talent, and I knew he was handsome and he was capable of great things. I just wish he was getting his roses solely for his music and not the attention that came with Megan Fox. I mean... I forgot the woman even existed after the transformers.