Character Information

Magsimula sa umpisa

Slingshot carries a large slingshot over his left shoulder. His slingshot has a handle for his left hand. Slingshot runs a successful cafe in crossroads. Vine Staff and Shuriken work at the cafe, making Slingshot their boss. He excels in baking sweets. Slingshot and Boombox like each other. Slingshot is close friends with Skateboard. Skateboard is to Slingshot like "how Rocket is to Sword." Slingshot is friends, faction affiliates, and roommates with Shuriken and Vine Staff. His relationship between Shuriken and Vine Staff is similar to that of family. Slingshot is the most responsible of the trio. He handles their living expenses. Along with Shuriken and Vine Staff, Slingshot sees Katana as an older neighbour. The three of them will leave treats/gifts outside his door so Katana knows he's appreciated. Slingshot's shoes are designed to repulse air particles around it to avoid stains and keep the shoes clean. The shoes allow Slingshot to double jump and airwalk. The brand of Slingshot's shoes is Air Jordan 1s. Slingshot's hobby is cooking and baking.

Boombox

Boombox is a support Phighter who specializes in controlling the battlefield with his intense knockback and shield-based abilities

Boombox is a support Phighter who specializes in controlling the battlefield with his intense knockback and shield-based abilities. Perfectly timing Pulse Wave allows Boombox to increase his own damage or the supportive effects of Shielding Amplifier through gaining charges. Protecting Overtone grants Boombox a forcefield that blocks incoming projectiles, allowing for better gap closing between his team and the opposition. His Phinisher, Raining Tacos, can turn the tides of the battle with powerful crowd control and granting his teammates a huge overshield shields, making them nearly invincible for the duration.

Boombox would be a street performer to make an extra buck. Boombox has not killed a single person. Boombox likes Medkit, much to the latter's annoyance. Boombox dislikes Hyperlaser and Subspace, as they emit "bad vibes," according to Boombox himself. Boombox likes Slingshot and Skateboard. This feeling is mutual. Standing at a height of 5'5 feet, Boombox is the shortest Phighter.
Boombox's favorite music genre is EDM.

Subspace

Subspace is a support Phighter that specializes in area denial, applying vulnerability, poison and allowing him to set up traps with his Tripmine

Subspace is a support Phighter that specializes in area denial, applying vulnerability, poison and allowing him to set up traps with his Tripmine. He can also levitate enemies using Fallen Star, causing disruption and making them easy targets for Tripmine. Comet Carnage can be used for mid-fight damage advantage, granting heavy vulnerability to those struck by it. Mist Walk turns Subspace invisible and grants a haste buff, allowing him to reposition quickly. His Phinisher, Noxious Void is a powerful ability which creates a vacuum that pulls nearby enemies in, capable of winning group fights and granting his team a significant advantage if it is able to hit multiple players.