Ritsu, projected on Okano's phone, made a fake camera with her hands. The Gunman shuffled on stage nervously.

"Ponytail, shift your position to the front left." Koro-sensei continued to bark out orders.

"Motorcycle fan, you as well. Two seats down. The guy who thinks catching a knife with his hand is the best defense, move 4 seats down. The student who checked out Takebayashi's favourite maid cafe, only to discover he kind of liked it, discombobulate the target by kicking up a racket!"

"You bastard!" Terasaka exclaimed in anger, shaking some sort of cabinet loudly. "That's nobody's business but mine. How'd you even know?"

Sora forced himself to not laugh.

"Alright, Chiba." Koro-sensei grinned wickedly. "The moment of truth is upon us." Chiba grunted lowly, curled up behind a seat and clutching his weapon. "Get your bearings my boy. When I give the command, fire at will"

Koro-sensei continued. "Hayami, you're on follow up as needed." Rinka was no calmer than her partner. "Focus on blocking the enemy's evasive manoeuvres. Now, a word of advice to our cool-headed sharpshooters who flubbed the assassination attempt earlier today."

Chiba gasped quietly in surprise as he stared at his gun. Rinka's eyes widened and her head shot to look at Koro-sensei.

"Don't let one failure overshadow the skills you've worked so hard to cultivate." Koro-sensei lectured wisely. "The best of us fall short of our abilities from time to time."

Sora let out a breath at that. Images flashing through his own mind.

Why was he getting all nostalgic now?

"You're not alone in this." Koro-sensei told them kindly. "You give it a brave face, but you needn't bear the pressure on your own. If you miss the shot there's a fallback strategy; we'll play hot potato with the gun and continue shuffling everyone until our foe has no idea where the next shot will come from. The reason that strategy will work is because everyone here has tasted the agony of defeat. Yes, there's pressure. But your classmates are in the same boat. Learn to take solace in that."

...

"Student twelve! Stand and fire now!"

A student shot up from behind the exact seat Gastro was looking at. A gun was aimed but the older man was quicker.

With a triumphant laugh, he shot directly at the students head. The student fell back in slow motion, coat fluttering as they fell to the floor.

But the man made a noise of shock, the student was a mere scarecrow.

"That's where you want to aim!" Ritsu told Chiba confidently, who jumped out from behind his seat.

"You've got it." Chiba's hands were steady as he pulled the trigger.
The Gunman watched in amusement as the bullet whizzed straight pass him. He chuckled evilly. "Nice shooting there, son. Too bad," he aimed at the boy. "Now I know-"

A falling light fixture cut him off sharply. He stumbled as he tried to avoid the obstacle, a strangled yell escaping his throat.

But quickly, he rose his gun again and a second shot ring out. His gun was flung to the floor.

Rinka held her smoking gun cooling. "Finally..."

Gastro choked and collapsed, the students darted out from their hiding spots.

"Jump his ass!" Sora shouted.

"Tag him and bag him!" Terasaka yelled as Kayano giggled happily.

Sugaya sighed, completely over the situation. He held the decoy, which was attached to a broom, and trailed behind the others. "I'll just make a scarecrow in total silence. No big." He deadpanned.