We only see eachother at weddings and funerals part 2

"What is the date? The exact date." five asks, you are still stunned he is here and 16 even though it's been 13 years.

"The 24th." Vanya says

"He said the exact date, vanya, the 24th is not an exact date, it's March 24th, 2019." Five looks at you for a second while putting bread on the table and back to the bread.

"Good." he responds

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther says but Five ignores him, still making the fluffernutter sandwich. Luther stands up.

"It's been 13 years." He says. Five walks up to him and scoffs

"It's been a lot longer than that." he says before blinking past luther.

"I haven't missed that." Luther mutters.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asks.

"The future. It's shit, by the way."

"Called it." Klaus says and you chuckle.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." He looks at Klaus for a few seconds.

"Nice dress." he says to him.

"Oh, well, danke!" klaus responds

"Wait, how did you get back?" Vanya asks.

"In the end I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time." you knew what he meant by that from reading books you stole from his room but you didn't say anything and just took a sip of your water.

"That makes no sense." Diego says

"Well, it would if you were smarter." You instantly spit out your water and laugh a little bit but from trying to hold back your laughs you fall from your chair, when you get back up Five is looking at you then he continues making his sandwich and you look up at Diego and he is glaring at you.

"How long were you there?" Luther asks

"Twenty-two years. Give or take." Luther sits back down

"So what are you saying? That you're 38?" Luther asks.

"No, my consciousness is 38. Apparently my body is now 13 again."

"Wait, how does that even work?" Vanya asks

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Eh. Bet she's laughing now." He took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Delores?" vanya asks but five ignores the question.

"Hmm. Guess I missed the funeral." he says while picking up the newspaper.

"How'd you know about that?" luther asks

"What part of the future do you not understand?" You smile at five's quick witty comment "Heart failure, huh?"

"Yeah" diego says

"No." Luther argues

"Hmm. Nice to see nothing's changed." he says before walking away

"Uh, that's it? That's all you have to say?" Allison says

"What else is there to say, circle of life." five says before walking off

You follow after five and see him going to his bedroom so you walk in to see him look in his closet full of the same uniform.

"Ah, shit." he says. You chuckle and he notices you and turns around.

"Did you forget we wore the same thing all the time?" Five puts his hands in his pockets and walks towards you.