"Ite... fuck around n find out. You hungry?"

"Yes" She nodded "Go fix yoself sum to eat then."

"Nehmine, i'm good."

"Come on scary." He spoke pushing her towards the kitchen. "Where my brother go?"

"Prolly somewhere wit Melo." Saint shrugged before putting the dog down on the couch.

He walked her to the kitchen and helped her make herself a plate. "Trash ass weed." He spoke sniffing her. "Bag back hoe." Halo mugged pushing him away from her.

"N you high off det cheap ass shit." Saint smacked his lips. "Ian neva smoked no cheap ass weed, fuck outta hea foo."

"I'll fuck you up."

"Yeen gone do shit to me." She responded before walking off. "Ite"

"Dets you bro?" Quez asked walking up on Saint.

"Who, her?"
"Yea"

"Hell nah, dets a nigga. What you wanted her a sum?"

"She bad fasho but nah... shawty look like she beat on niggas."

"Muhfucka got a glock on ha hip." Quez added while chuckling. "Sheen nobody"

"Who's your friend Kamrion?" His mom asked referring to Halo. "He ain't no friend a mine. Iono det nigga."

Halo side eyed him and smacked her lips.

"Dets Rocky lil brother, we just cool. I met him not too long ago. He cool sometimes other times his ass be trippin."

"Okay Kamarion, you're being really childish right now. I'm Gabrielle what's your name?"

"Halo, it's nice to meet you ma'am."
"It's nice to meet you too sweetheart."

"I can't believe his ugly self came from you, you're so pretty."

"Oh he get that from his daddy nem." She responded making Halo laugh. "Won't you just wit my pops last week? While you talkin' junk?"

"WAS. But that's grown folks business stay in a child's place Kamarion."

"Ite ma"

--

After leaving the club a few of Saints friends came back to his apartment with him. It was around 2am and he was actually drinking tonight even though he didn't usually drink.

While nobody was looking he gripped Halo's butt then she hit him. "Come on"

"Where?"

"Inna room" He responded pulling her towards his room by her arm. "Ion like how you holdin' me right now Kamarion."

"My bad" He responded closing and locking the door behind them. "What you want?"

Without responding to her, he pushed her on the back. Halo leaned back on her hands and looked up at him.

She felt a throbbing sensation between her legs so she quickly closed them.

"You gone let me put dis shit on you or not?" He asked while holding her jaw making her look up at him. "Mmhm" She nodded after thinking about it for a second.

"I need you to say yes or no."
"Yes Kamarion"

Saint unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down a little, along with his boxers. He put his hand the back of Halo's head and used his other his to put his penis in her mouth.

He shoved his penis in her mouth repeatedly causing her to gag and her eyes to water.

"Oh shit!"

Halo held onto his waist while he continued shoving it down her throat. The faster he went the more she gagged.