Chapter 34: Servicing Celestia Day 2: Doing Your Maidly Duties

Start from the beginning

Feeling her gaze on you, you turned up from her orally tending to her needs and blushed at the sheer radiating proud approval in Celestia's eyes, your mistress's happiness with your service of her shooting your confidence as a maid and a woman through the roof, your loyalty to her hardening more than diamond as you mentally swore to continue earning her approval throughout your remaining time with her no matter what.

For the next fifteen minutes you and Celestia both took time to relish in your deliciously filling breakfast, the red eyed gambler moaning around a bit rod blueberry muffin while you moaned around your morning cups of cock milk that mistress Celestia kindly pumped straight into your hungry mouth. Eventually the two of you finished stuffed and satisfied, Celestia setting the tray aside and stepping out of bed while you laid cumdrunk on your knees with your stomach drowning in your favorite treat and your body painted in her last climatic spurts.

Moaning blissfully you swirled your tongue around your lips to scoop up some of the excess creamy jizz that had shot across your face. Smacking your lips, the salty butter taste of your mistress oozed across your tongue, it's viscous heat slowly sliding it's way down your throat with a titillating shudder. Even after licking your face clean your stomach and loins burned with hunger, and there was a still warm pool of your favorite food dripping between your breasts.

Standing above you Celestia watched you lick your own tits with amusement, her cock twitching back to life to the sight of your lips suckling at your own perky nipple like a babe. Turning away to let you finish your meal she planted her feet firmly and stretched her arm up high to work out the morning kinks and creaks in her body, catching your attention as her round ass and perky breasts jutted out as she worked to loosen her muscles.

You stopped mid suckling the last drops from your fingers, cheeks blushing bright red as you were given an up close view of her soft womanly body stretching taut and sensually. Celestia saw you gawking at her slender curvy figure and smirked teasingly, putting an extra oomph in her coquettishly that had her plush rear jiggling softly and her half hard cock swinging hypnotically before you. Transfixed your pupils followed the subtle ripple of her ass and then we're caught by the swaying of her shaft, her violently throbbing tip leading upward to a girthy shaft, then to gently curving hips which gave way to slender waist and supple swell of her supple breasts.

Then your eyes continued upwards and were caught by her beautiful smile and teasing gaze. The embarrassment at having been caught ogling your mistress had your cheeks burning hotter than a wildfire, even if her disappointed tone was clearly faked and barely trying to hide her amusement.

Celestia: While I'm flattered you find me so attractive, I think it's hardly appropriate for a servant to be ogling their mistress. Is it?

Y/n: No ma'am.

Celestia: Oh so you do know your place, that's good. But hardly makes up for being such a lecherous naughty maid, perhaps a punishment is in order. Do you think you deserve for mistress to punish you Y/n? Have you been a naughty maid?

She pressed her foot against your face, forcing you to bow low to the ground as her sole rubbed against your face. Without even realizing it your body erupted into heat, your loins burning lustfully as you took a deep shuddering sniff of her soft feet. Strength left your body as she poked her perfectly manicured toes against your lips, your lips automatically suckling on her big toe as it parted your lips. Mentally you wondered just what this woman was doing to you that even her foot could turn you into a bitch in heat.

Celestia; But I suppose it's to be expected. Besides I can hardly hold your acting like a blushing slut against you when you've been such a devoted maid to me. Maybe I shouldn't punish you, I like to think I'm a generous mistress after all.