7 | Silly animals

A/N: I usually write my notes at the end, but this one is to let you know how the pillow fort, and their pajamas look. The above attached picture is how the pillow fort looks, but it's a lot bigger than as shown, in the story. And, do check the end to see how their pajamas look like. Just for reference.

Haneul's POV

The pillow fort is ready by the time I get back to the living room. They have used the lighter, thinner, and the better option- bedsheets for the roof, and tripods to give the roof some structure.

They have even managed to put fairy lights around it, and make it prettier. It's right in front of the TV where Luffy is fighting against Doflamingo.

Must be Sooyun who put it on.

There's no one in the living room, and inside the fort. I believe they have all gone to change into their pajamas. I should change too, I'm starting to feel tired.

One look at my phone tells me that it's almost 11 pm now. A yawn slips out of me with this revelation, my body being aware that it's an hour past my bed time.

Being a high schooler sucks. Lucikly, tomorrow is the weekend. I'm hoping I get to sleep in.

I'm only just about to take out my pajamas that Shua walks into the room. I haven't seem him yet, but know it's him when he says, "They're all getting ready. You can go down this hallway, and they'll be inside the second door on your left."

"Okay, and is Cheol. . ." I trial off when I finally look at him. ". . . fine?"

"Yeah, he hurt his butt. Nothing serious." He's grinning, and I think he looks more and more stupid as seconds pass.

"What are you wearing?" I burst out laughing, unable to hold it in any longer.

"A pajama, why? It's cute." He has the nerve to look innocent, when he's wearing. . . that. He then actually spins around, slowly, showing me how cute it is. My laughter never halts, instead it gets to the point where I'm clutching onto my stomach, trying to catch my breath.

"Shua, you're wearing a unicorn onesie. And, it has a tail." I manage to tell him this, in a very serious tone, before another giggle slips out. "It's stupid."

This time, he actually looks offended. "Stupidly cute. And, the girls bought these for all of us, not just me." He's not actually offended. If his pursued lips are any indication, I'll say he's also trying to hold in his laugh.

"What's all this commotion?" Cheol walks in, excited bounce in his steps. And that does it for both Shua and I to start cackling like maniacs. He looks confused, and displeased by our behaviour for a moment before his attention shifts to Shua, and he's rolling on the floor, wheezing.

"You look stupid." He tells Shua. "You're not any better, dumb raccoon." Shua retaliates. Meanwhile, tears have started to flow from my eyes. It's all too funny.

"It's a red panda onesie, not a raccoon." Cheol is ticked off because we got his animal wrong, but not because Shua called him dumb.

Priorities.

As we all catch our breaths, I get up from the floor to find Sooyun and Aeri, leaving the guys to bicker among themselves. It doesn't take that long because I immediately spot Aeri in a pig onesie right when I make a turn to the hallway.

I can't help the giggle that escapes when I see her. She looks much cuter, unlike the guys who look rather goofy. "What's up with you all wearing funny onesies?"

She notices me nearing her, and grins at me. "It's cute. We thought it'll be more fun if we dress like this." To that, I nod. It is more fun to dress up all silly.