There was another fight between Robin and Beast Boy for the phone and Robin ended up winning. "Look, will you please just help us find Terra? Beast Boy is really worried about her. We just need to find her and talk to her." There was a small pause from Robin before he started talking a lot quieter into the phone.

"Will you talk to her?" Robin asked making Night raise a brow. "Me? Why do you want me to talk to her?" "I know you still don't have full control of your powers." "Thanks for reminding me, Robin. Really makes me feel good about myself." Night said sarcastically with an eye roll. "I thought you might be able to talk to her about it. Give her one of your famous speeches!" Robin said keeping his voice low ignoring her sarcasm.

"Dude...what are you talking about?" Night asked not really understanding what he was saying. "You know...one of your special talks. The ones where no matter how you might have felt at the beginning, you start feeling better about everything going on around it. Whenever you talk like that...I-I don't know...it makes the world seem like less of a dark and dreary place than it really is. I-I think she could really use something like that right now."

Robin's words came out soft and sweet with a hint of something that Night couldn't quite figure out. The hero's speech made bright red and pink roses fill Night's cheeks and she made sure to turn away from who she was with.

"You mentioned that Slade had his eye on her as well. I don't want him to take advantage of her in this state. Please, (Y/n), we need to get to her first." Robin's voice seemed desperate and Night couldn't help but let out a soft sigh.

"Fine...I'll see what I can do. You owe me though...all of you." Night said before hanging up. "A-alright! I'll send you each quadrant of the city we'll be covering. Th-" "Shut up and send me what you know already. I'll catch up with you later." Night said before hanging up with an annoyed sigh.

"We'll resume this on a later day. Gizmo, I'll send you some more details as to what I want." Night said as she grabbed the small box of parts and Gizmo nodded. "Why are you doing favors for the titans?" He asked the question that had been burning in his mind. "My business is mine, Gizmo. You know that." Night said before leaving through the large windows.

Perci had fled to the roots below the city trying to pinpoint Terra's exact location. She was truly hoping that the girl wasn't somewhere out of her range. Perci sat completely still on top of the dark roots as she fully connected herself to them. Through the roots she was gaining multiple strings of information all at once. Her mind becoming cloudy as the information raced into her mind.

Various conversations, foot steps, smells, and emotions were relayed back to Perci. The plant beings face scrunched up as she tried to quickly sort through everything as quickly as possible.

'How's your night, darling?' "No..." 'Did she really say that?' "No..." A surge of worry filled her body. She didn't even need to look to know the emotions were coming from the green Titan. "Beast...you just met her..." The loud sound of a motorcycle engine revving made the girl raise a brow. Not a second later an image of Robin riding his motorcycle went through her head. "Not now." Perci said as she shook her head lightly. She felt something running along the roots as laughter accompanied it. "Not that either." There were a few more seconds of this process as Perci thought about how Terra had probably fled town already.

When she was about to give up her search, Perci felt a rock move. Normally she wouldn't think twice about a rock moving, but this was different. The rock wasn't kicked, picked up, hit with another rock, or anything like that. It had moved on its own and a few other rocks followed right after.

A large smirk grew on Perci's face as she opened her eyes. "Looks like I found you, Terra." She said to herself as she quickly headed towards where the girl was.

Brown hiking boots hit the pavement as Terra ran as fast as she could. She was panting worse than a dog as she looked around a corner of one of the various alleys of Jump City. A relieved sigh left her mouth as she didn't see anyone she recognized.

"Terra! Terra! Where are you?!" Beast boy yelled out as he searched for the girl. A gasp left Terra's mouth as her eyes glowed yellow. The girl's hands immediately went to her head. "Don't lose control! Don't lose control!" Terra said to herself under her breathe. The small rocks around her started to levitate, including the ones around Beast Boy.

"Terra? Terra please! I didn't tell anyone your secret!" Beast Boy yelled as he unknowingly started to run towards Terra. Hearing the approaching footsteps, Terra's heart and mind started to race. She quickly took down the alley hoping to not be found by Beast Boy.

Terra took a couple turns down the alleyways while Beast Boy continued to yell for her. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath as she looked at the multiple ways she could go. Her eyes started to flash with bright yellow as she frantically scanned her surroundings.

"Terra! I know you're here somewhere!" Beast Boy's voice called out and it was getting closer and closer. "Come on, come on! Which way?!" Terra said to herself. She took a step towards her left when a voice stopped her.

"I wouldn't go that way." The voice made Terra jump and her eyes turn yellow. Terra turned towards the voice in an instant. The girl turned fast enough just in time to see a good size rock fly towards someone. Whoever was there easily caught the rock and held it up to examine it not bothering to look at Terra. The figure was hidden by the shadows casted down by the buildings surrounding them. Terra was only able to make out that the person was standing with their side facing her.

"Who are-" "Terra?! Come on! Please just talk to me! Terra!" Beast Boy's voice grew closer making Terra let out a soft gasp.

"Cmon, this way." The figure said nodding their head towards the side as they got off the wall they were leaning against. They took a few steps in the direction they nodded to before looking over their shoulder at Terra. "You coming?"

"I-I don't even know you!" Terra said as she took a couple steps back. The figure let out a sigh as they pinched the bridge of their nose.

"Listen, sweetie, you've got two choices...you can either stand here and let that green asshole catch you, or you can take a leisurely stroll with me. Take your pick." Terra glared at the figure as she processed their words. "Thanks but no thanks. I can find my own way out of this." Terra said as she started to walk away.

A sigh left the figures mouth, but Terra ignored it as she kept walking away. What surprised her was the feeling of something wrapping around her ankle. Before she could react she was hoisted off the ground by her ankle. Terra glared at the figure that stood with their arms crossed over their chest.

"Wrong choice, sweetie." With those words Terra's eyes started to glow a bright yellow. Just as she was about to fight back, she was surrounded by dark green vines and leaves before being dragged underground.

The figure waited for Terra to be completely submerged by the ground beneath them. They stared at the ground for a few seconds before opening their mouth. "That definitely was easier than I expected." They said to themselves before slipping through the cracks of the pavement themselves.