Chapter 3

Y/Ns pov
__________
I'm glad school's over so that I can read Jane the killer smut..there's nothing gay about it. Do you have to be gay in order to enjoy such literature? Anyways I finally arrive home, luckily my mom and my sister  aren't here yet so I have some time to myself. Sighhh..i miss dad.
I change into my pajamas and spent the next 3 hours reading creepypasta fanfics

I heard the door slam as footsteps came closer to my room, that must be them. I prepared for them to storm in and say some stupid shit, but..nothing came. It's like they were just standing at the door waiting. I ignored it though and fell asleep

THE NEXT MORNING
----------------------------------
I woke up and did my regular morning routine like always, I'm kinda anxious for the mark thing but it is what it is ;-;

THE NEXT MORNING----------------------------------I woke up and did my regular morning routine like always, I'm kinda anxious for the mark thing but it is what it is ;-;

Time skipp
______________
"Okay class, so today we're gonna be discovering our marks and revealing 9ur spiritual power..or whatever. STAND IN A LINE"...Yeshh..this teachers a bitch, better listen to her then. We got in a line and she started revealing our marks. "What do you think you'll get?" Jake, the bad boy, asked me. "Well, I'll probably just be something common lol ;-;" "WELL IM GONNA BE A LEGENDARY, JUST YOU WAIT" My annoying bratty sister said.

Soon there were only four of us. My sister, her annoying ass friend, pookie, and me. "COMMON CAT! YOURE A FUCKING LOSER GET OUT THE LINEEEE" The teacher says to my sister, she looks absolutely heartbroken..but idc XD!! "...You're a bunny..just a bunny, how lame" the teacher sayd to her friend. They storm off and honestly that's what they get for being whores. My pookie was next.."Rare wolf..not bad I guess" he kinda just walks out the line and waits for me near the door. "...OMG Y/N YOURE THE RULER!! GIVE OUR UNIVERSE ORDER AGAIN!!" The teacher says with joy, she screamed so loud and now the whole school knows..God dammit..well, what the hell do I do now????