~*Chapter 1*~

"Zora. You are so fucking dumb" Spencer , My best friend and brother tells me as we sit in the cop car

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock" I say and roll my eyes at him before resting my head against the window. I sigh and dig my nails into my arm, drawing blood and leaving marks. I shouldn't have done it, but the bitch was asking for. He can't abuse me for a year straight and expect to live. he cant fucking treat me like a punching bag and expect to still be alive in 2 years. If he did, he's so fucking dumb.

I Killed a man.
I killed someone
Not just someone, a man that deserved to die, stupid ,fucking Daniel Conner. My mother's latest toy. Yes, I said toy. She plays around with men for a year or three before throwing them away like a used tampon. She's not an alcoholic or a drug addict. She's a top shot lawyer. She's never at home and when she is, stays for a day, just for her business. She deals with criminal law. aka. what type of law I'll be held under. I'm not getting Spencer into this. He's old enough to go to jail, I'm not, Juvie? yes but I have my dearest Elizabeth Elliot as my lawyer. Max I'll get is 6 months in juvie with her skills. I'm snapped out of thought when the car halts to a stop and the blue and red lights turn off. My door opens before I'm aggressively grabbed by my shoulder and lead up the stairs, into the station.

I sit at the metal table, something I've done more often than eaten an ice - cream cone with my brother or friends.

The cop walks in, I give him an overly happy grin. My good old buddy. Mr. Decker. I don't know his real name, just that he's always assigned to me

"What shit have you done this time Elliot?" He asks
"Killed my dick of a guardian" I say proudly and he shakes his head
"Killed? You've out done yourself this time" He says
"You know me. Always aiming for gold" I say as I lean back against the metal chair. "Leave Spencer out of this, He was trying to stop me" I tell Decker as I look at him dead in the eye
"Lucky for him, we have security camera footage, he's just here till your mom arrives" Decker says and I nod, refusing to show the relief in my body. "How did you kill him?" Decker asks
"I first started by kicking him in the nuts, followed by a knee to the gut, a fist to the nose, twist his arm then, stabbed him with a knife"I say, a smile makes it's way to my face little by little after every word of that sentence as I replay the images in my mind, his blood curdling screams.

<<>><<>>

Fast forward to 4 hours later, I'm siting in the court, my mother beside me, controlling herself from decapitating the defence lawyer.

"Two years in Juvie" The defence lawyer says
"She's not going to Juvie!" My mother practically yells
"Okay, okay, Elizabeth, calm down, She's being sent to Irvine Academy for a year" The judge states and I nod. That's fine, just a school for child criminals, like my 17-year-old ass.
"Fine, that's better" My mother says.

She drags me out of the court house and sits me in her car before getting into the drivers seat.
"Zora, I'm sorry" She says
"What?" I ask, shocked
"I'm sorry for being a bad mother and leaving you and Spencer alone with Daniel, I will start being better" She says and starts the car. She can't be fucking serious. She's never at home and only returns when she realises that I could fuck up her career and what jobs she could get. Fucking unbelievable .

<<>><<>>

Yay!, back at home!.

(Note the heavy sarcasm)
Just to pack up and be shipped away

I stuff as much of my stuff as I can into my suitcase and pack few extra things I'll need.

I give my mother a tight lipped smile as I walk towards the car. Of course my mother can't drop me to the airport or wave goodbye to me as I fly halfway across the world in her private plane.

Please Vote & CommentWord count: 751

Please

Vote & Comment

Word count: 751