Silence (Grey x Reader)

Notes: Gender neutral pronouns, maybe fluffy. Not proofread + this is shorter than my usual oneshots (apologies for that!). Reader doesn't speak (implied to be mute). Thanks for reading!

At the Starr park theatre, a silent performance can be seen. The audience is silent, as they are focused on the actor in front of them. They watch him eagerly as he does many tricks.

After the performance ended, the actor looked up to the crowd. A particular person caught his eyes. They were charming to look at, almost magnificent even.

It didn't take long for the person to look at the actor. Their short eye contact felt like eternity....
The actor was rather charmed by them, having a sudden urge to meet them in person.

He quickly went off the stage to find the person who he looked at. It didn't take long, as he found them walking out of the theatre slowly. The silent actor smiled to himself as he went up to the person.

Some people looked at him surprised, but he didn't mind his surroundings at all. The actor greeted the person in front of him. They only gave him a warm smile and a wave.

The actor asked,
"May i know your name?".

The person smiled awkwardly before pointing to their name tag.

"[Name]... such a pretty name." he gently remarked.

[Name] just smiled awkwardly at him, not knowing what to do.

"Ah, [Name]... Would you like to take a walk with me? I would like to know more about you..." He gently spoke.

[Name] nodded at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon [Name] found themselves walking with a star actor of Brawlywood, Grey. They learned a lot about him too.

Once you get to know him, he's more than just being nonchalant and silent. [Name] enjoyed his company. So did Grey.

[Name] found it admiring that Grey is so passionate about his interests and silent films from the 40's. It's cute...

On top of that, Grey was such a gentleman too. He would take good care of [Name] on their walk. He was holding them near to him, not to mention he kissed their hand as well.

Eventually, they reached a nice spot to see the sunset. It had a nice view, and a relaxing atmosphere. The gentle breeze of wind hit their skins.

The distance chatter of the busy crowd in Starr park could be heard. The sky was turning into light pink.

They settled to sit on a bench together, watching the sunset happen. Comfortable silence took over them. Only their actions were present.

[Name] looked to the distant view of the sky, while Grey admired them. [Name] seemed more beautiful than anything.

Grey scooted closer to [Name], getting more comfortable. [Name] decided to lean their head on his shoulders.
Grey was surprised by what [Name] did, but he wasn't complaining.

They watched the sunset together. The orange pink sky decorating their atmosphere as the cold breeze slowly took over the weather.

It wasn't long before the sky turned darker, as it got colder. It was time for them to part, but Grey insisted on walking [Name] home.

They were now walking towards [Name]'s home, as they lead the way.
Grey was close to [Name], keeping them warm. It made [Name] feel warm and somewhat fuzzy inside...

Soon they arrived at [Name]'s home. It was actually time for them to part. Both Grey and [Name] felt the day went by too fast, but time's arrow only marches forward.

[Name] was about to wave Grey goodbye until he gave them a piece of paper before hugging them. [Name] was surprised for a bit before embracing him.

They felt safe for a while. He was comfortable, safe, and charming. To be held by one felt great. When the hug ended, [Name] felt somewhat empty.

Grey held [Name]'s hand, kissing it. [Name] chuckled at him. He bowed to [Name] and waved to them, before leaving.

After he left, [Name] was longing for him already. Looking forward to meet the charming actor again.

They looked at the paper. He wrote down:
"See you tomorrow at the same time?"

[Name] smiled to themselves, feeling relieved this isn't the last time seeing him.