Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

"Are there reporters around the corner?" Taehyung asks as he sits opposite to the CEO at the fancy diner.

Jungkook brought him to some fancy restaurant to have lunch. He was thankful that the restaurant wasn't far from his studio since he has a shoot in less that forty five minutes now.

"They've already snapped our picture together when we were entering." Jungkook replies, nonchalant as he looks through the menu.

Taehyung doesn't reply back. He goes to check the menu as well.
It's a Mexican restaurant and he can't really eat any of these food as it's unhealthy for his diet. So he just looks through the salad options - thankful for having salad that section. Although the blunt taste of salad makes him wants to throw up but he can't afford to eat useless calories, not when the fashion week is coming up.

"Gentlemen, are you ready to order?" The waiter - dressed in a very fancy black suit asks them as he bows.

"Yes" Jungkook replies shortly.

"I'll take the Burrito California." Jungkook says as he closes the menu, looking towards Taehyung, silently asking him to order. He kind of knew what the other would order, after all the other was fond of Mexican food.

"I'll take the Vegetable meat salad, please." Taehyung says with a smile as he hands over menu to the waiter, who bows and walks away.

"That's all? You won't order tacos? Or Quesadilla?" Jungkook was confused. He thought Taehyung would order something else since he was arguing with Jimin just moments ago about not having salad.

"Yeah, what else?" Taehyung asks as he unlocks his phone, scrolling through TikTok like always.

Jungkook just chuckles, definitely not an amused one.

"What?" Taehyung quirks his brow at him.

"Converse with me, some of your fans are watching." Jungkook says with an overly sweet smile, making Taehyung sigh.

"What are we suppose to talk about?" Taehyung asks as he take sip of the cold water.

"The wedding. When are you free? The sooner we move with this, the better it is." Jungkook says.

"You're desperate to get back your shit, huh? Can you beg? Beg for me to marry you? Or else I'll leave you when you'll be waiting for me at the alter, and I'll really do it." Taehyung smirks as he sees Jungkook's smile faltering a bit, but it's back again on his face within a second.

"Yeah, I know. You're good at it. You're good at leaving." Jungkook flashes a huge grin, making Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle.

"You really don't want to dwell into it, do you? Beg me to marry you." Taehyung says yet again, staying firm on his demand.

"Sure, if that's what it takes me to mend my reputation." Jungkook says with that same smile. Taehyung knows it's fake. Everything about this man is fake.

"I have a fashion show soon, I'll participating in all the shows throughout the week. After that I have a week off. Do whatever you want to do during that time. I assume you would want an extravagant wedding?"

"Oh you know me so well, sweetheart." Jungkook smirks at him. Their food has already arrived a while ago.

"We'll get married in Greece." As soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth Taehyung halts.

"No, we won't." Taehyung's voice is firm, enough for Jungkook to drop his smile.

"Oh yes, we will. We are going to get married in Greece. My business partners will be there and you're free to invite your people as well." Jungkook says before he takes a bite of the burrito.

"You're such an asshole." Taehyung snorts out.

"Why, sweetheart? Why are you so hesitant to go there?" Jungkook smirks, and Taehyung had the greatest urge to slap that off his face.

"No, Jeongguk. I'm good with whatever place it is. It doesn't matter, everything is fake either way." Taehyung smiles, knowing very well he has hit the spot.

"Do not ever call me that." Jungkook grits out, the smile is still there on his face, but there's a hinge of anger in it which makes Taehyung grin wider.

"Why, Jeongguk? Does it affect you? Does it remind you of someone you killed?" Taehyung's voice is low, much much lower and deeper than Jungkook has ever heard.

"You're really playing, huh?" Jungkook chuckles out.

"Of course! I should get my fun out of this as well, right?"

Before Jungkook can reply back, Taehyung's phone vibrate and the later is quick enough to accept the call.

"Hey, hyung!" Taehyung sounds happy.

"Yeah...lets meet for dinner. Jimin, you and I. Come over, I'll inform Jimin as well." Taehyung says a radiant smile.

Jungkook sees the old Taehyung again. He looks genuinely happy. He knows what he's doing is not right, but he has no other option. He needs everything he lost back, he can't back off now.

________
Thoughts?