Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@kingkhali: brits '22 w my man 🫶🏾tagged: trentarnold66

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@kingkhali: brits '22 w my man 🫶🏾
tagged: trentarnold66

liked by trentarnold66, kingkennytv, ohnosharky and more

load comments..

ohnosharky: pretty sis🫶🏾
kingkhali: thanks sharks💚

kingkennytv: get that award!! ❤️
kingkhali: for beta 💚

trentarnold66: obsessed w u my girl
kingkhali: kiss kiss 💋

trentarnold66: we should win award for sexiest couple
kingkhali: we defo should bae

trentarnold66: sexy ma
kingkhali: MA?!? PLEASE UR FROM LIVERPOOL😭

user7: trent hyping up his woman 🥹
liked by trentarnold66 and kingkhali

THE COUPLE WERE AT THE AWARD SHOW and khali was feeling sick to her stomach.

she was up for an award of 'artist of the year' and 'album of the year' just 2 months after releasing her first solo album. it was all surreal to her.

trent was so proud of his girl, even if she doesn't win, he would still be so proud.

as they both approached the red carpet to take photos and do interviews, trent could tell khali was nervous. it was her first time at the brits without her girls.

he grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers, giving her a reassuring smile when she looked up at him.

"you'll be fine khals." he said squeezing her hand swaying it back and forth slightly.

as they approached their first camera, khali put hand hand on his back as he wrapped his arm around her waist, placing his hand on her hip. khali putting her hand on top of his as they posed.

once they had finished the pictures and interviews they went into the arena and took their seats. on their table was the members of flo, jude bellingham, jobe bellingham and their parents.

as they all got talking the nominees for artist of the year was beginning, making khali starting to shake.

presenting the award was khali's fellow geordie ant and dec.

"and the nominees for artist of the year are.. dua lipa, taylor swift, ed sheeran, khali kingston and central cee."

trent turned to the girl next to him seeing her chewing her nails, he placed his hand on her thigh, squeezing it.

"and the award goes to... khali kingston!" the duo yelled in sync.

khali was slow to process what had actually happened, she had just won artist of the year. with just one album.

the girl teared up as the got up, kissing trent on the lips before making her way to the stage.

she walked up to ant and dec with her hand over her mouth, shaking her head in disbelief of what had just happened. the two men gave her the award before hugging and congratulating her.

she stood up to the microphone, looking over the crowd as they still cheered loudly for her.

"wow, i can't believe this is actually happening. i have so many thank yous to say. i firstly want to thank my team, management and label for being the best most supportive people. i want to thank perrie and leigh-anne for the best 10 years of my life, without you girls this wouldn't be possible so thank you, and of course jesy. i want to thank my wonderful boyfriend trent for being my absolute rock through everything, i love you. thank you to my brothers beta squad, you boys have been my best friends and my whole heart for so many years and you will never know how much you mean to me, chunkz, sharky, niko, kenny and aj, i love you all so much. and lastly i want to thank my fans and everyone who listed to my album S.O.S, it truly means the world to me, without your support I wouldn't be her, i appreciate it all. thank you!" she said, trembling over her words, before walking off the stage.

as she got backstage she saw trent there waiting for her with opens arms, she ran and jumped into his arms as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"i can't believe it." she said with tears running down her face.

"im so so proud of you my baby, you deserve this more than anyone, you've worked so hard." he said rubbing her waist swaying her back and forth, as he started to sweat knowing the question he was going to ask next.

"thank you babe." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"i need to ask you something babe." he said, looking into her eyes with nerves.

"okay? are you alright?" she asked concerned.

"i have absolutely loved every second I have spent with you being my fake girlfriend, and i know that we said that we wouldn't fall for each other but it's been hard for me not too. khali, i really like you and would you make me the luckiest man and be my girlfriend?" he said holding her hand.

she looked at the man in front of her in awe.

"trent, i like you too. i would love to be your girlfriend." she said.

the pair shared a kiss for the first time as a real couple, no longer fake.

i loved writing this chapter sm!
i hope you all like it :)
remember to vote if you can, ily all!!
(also pls send requests on what i should write about im having writers block BIG TIME)