The entire crowd's jaw dropped hearing Minjeong's vocals. Simple way to explain it, they were in awe.

J

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air"

MJ

"What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away (Hey)"

J

"Jingle bell time is a swell time (Ooh-ah)
To go glidin' in a one-horse slеigh (Hey)"

MJ

"Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jinglе around the clock (Clock, clock, clock)
Mix and a-mingle in the jinglin' feet
That's the jingle bell rock"

J

"Ring, ring, ring, jingle bell rock
Play like a spell
I won't tell jingle bell talk"

MJ

"So giddy up, giddy up
Turn it up fast 'til we burn up
We ain't ever gonna stop, jingle bell rock"

J

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock (Woo)
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air"

JMJ

"Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock (Clock, clock, clock)
Mix and a-mingle in the jinglin' feet
That's the jingle bell (What?)
That's the jingle bell rock"

The music ended, the entire crowd applauded and cheered loudly for the two girls. Their faces on the huge screen above them. Jimin was professional at things like this, therefore she started making heart poses. Minjeong was not sure what to do since she was still a bit shy. The older girl noticed and stood next to the younger girl, lifting up her hand and encouraging Minjeong to do the same. The two girls put their mics close to their mouth as they were about to say something.

"Ji"

"Min-Jeong"

"Cross!"

Everyone went insane. Immediately, they posted pictures and videos of Minjeong and Jimin's performance right there on the spot. The crowd cheered loudly 'Jiminjeong!' Minjeong was finally having the moment of her life without feeling she did something wrong. The two girls made a heart together while looking at the camera. "And that is Karina and Minjeong-ssi's performance, or should I say The Jiminjeong Performance!" The MC enjoyed the show aswell. Everyone was delighted.

...

"Dude! You guys were awesome." Yeonjun gave them both a high five. All of their friends agreed and complimented them. Minjeong was still shy about it. "There are so many posts about you guys online. Like literally!" Ningning exclaimed. "Yeah, and it blew up even after it was just posted a couple of minutes ago. See?" Aeri pulled out her phone and checked instagram, showing it to the two girls.