The cold floor

The cold floor.....

Sleeping on a cold floor not a joke! Is the most awful thing to sleep on. While my husband send me to sleep on the cold floor, he is sleeping peacefully on his bed. It took me a week to suffer from cold floor. Robins grandparents are staying for a week and i should sleep in Robins room, but robin said that a whore and slut like me must sleep on the floor, that why now am having this cold now.

As days went by, we had a great time together of pretending infront of Robins grandparents and parents. We dont want to be suspicious around them so i played off cool. The only time when we are not pretending is when we need to sleep. It was work and staying late up for my work.

When i say working, I dont joke around, because it is a very responsible job i have. One week of sleeping on the floor caught me having something. I slept on the floor like an animal. My husband never laid an eye on me or anything else. Or either he is working late and getting up early to go to work.

Today was friday and i woke up with a very bad pain on my leg and back. I couldn't move my leg or back, but I don't get it why. Just when i tried getting up, I fell flat on my ass and that hurt more. But after all trying i took a shower and made breakfast and went to work. Didn't see robin this morning so yeah I don't care.

Just when i gone to work the pain get worst and more painfully, just when i arrive in my hospital office I collapsed on the floor and cried from the pain. Waw I didnt know what to do. My whole body went numb. It was so strange that i didn't even know how this happened. Just when i call for help, i saw my colleague came and help me.

" OmG Doctor Mills, what happened?" Please get a bed and wheel me out of here. She took a wheeler and brought her to the specialist. It was the most painful thing ever in my entire life. The doctor examined me. It took them like an hour of so to find out what it was.
After an hour when they came they told me that am suffering from coldness.

" Regina, are you okay at home?" Why you asking? " regina you are suffering from coldness & your upper ties is bruised, they are purple amd blue. Are you being abused Regina? " you can tell me anything " no am not, is just that i sleep with windows open and always forget to close them. " how about the bruises than?" Well i was cleaning the other day but i didnt watch where i was going and i felt from a stair. " Don't worry, am fine"

" Alright if you say so, i will write you medicine and you could take them to easiest the pain. Should i call your Husband to pick you up? Because you can't drive home. It is to dangerous for you. " PLEASE, No! Am okay, i will call my driver to pick me up. My husband isn't in town. " Well okay, you do that. Get well soon and don't tired yourself to much okay. " Thank you, Gail" well that was something. So now am lying to about my marriage life and how i feel.

I laid for 2 more hours in the hospital, just when am about to close my eyes, i saw someone calling my name. And that was my mother in law. " Regina, is that you?" Oh hi, yes its me. " what happened darling?" Oh nothing serious, i just fainted from coldness. My body went numb. Thats why they put me here. " should i call Robin to pick u up? " please no, he must be busy with work, i dont want him to leave everything at work to come help me. " but Regina you are hurt. I can call the driver to pick me up. " Don't worry mom, I'll be fine." Well if you say so Regina.

Reginas mother in law talked bit with regina and went home. Robins mom is also a top lawyer and she was doing a case from a client. As i was resting there, i felt the pain fading and getting up again. I call Joey to pick me up the driver.

Robins mom never listen what Regina said, so she called robin to pick up his wife. " Robin, hi is me mom, Robin, Regina had a en jury and she is laying in the hospital. Can you pick her up because she can't drive?" Mom, am busy with work now, I can't pick her up. " really robin, she is yoir Goddamn wife, go fucking pick her up!" Mom, am sorry I can't, let the driver pick her up. And btw i don't care what happened to her. I don't lover as my wife! And matter of fact I didn't marry her of love. You guys married her to me, so why don't u and dad go pick her up!" And hang up the phone in his mom ears.

Robins mom, was so pissed! That when she got home she talked to her husband about Robin. That awfule son of bitch i create she said to his husband. So was not in mood, because never in her life she heard any of her children talk to her like that.

As Robin heard what his mom said, he thought to himself, what could happened to Regina. Even when he was so rude he wanted to call Regina and ask her, but him being so cold he will never do it. So he called joey. " Joey, can you pick Regina from the hospital? Sir, she called me already to pick her up. " can you watch her of ask her for me what happened to her? Will do Sir.

Joey pick her up and she was there in a wheelchair, waiting for Joey. Regina can walk again. So was not a problem.
As Regina went home. She did everything like nothing happened and like nothing hurts her. She came home early so she will make dinner. Because Robins grandparents went back to UK.

She did soms cleaning and made dinner. Like usual. And like any other time, Robin didn't make to dinner again. So the food goes in the oven again. Regina drink all the medicine and put some cream on the bruises so they fade. But some of the bruises wont fade easily.

No one know that this all happened because of the cold floor. Robin, quickly sat in his office and thought, how can it happened? Than something click in his mind. The cold floor i made her slept on, went numb her leg and hurts her back. Well as long she didn't die on that cold floor, she will be fine.

How cold of a husband. One minute he can talk with pittiness and one minute he talk with hatred. When is he gonna change from this cold behavior. So again robin went to Eve, because she is in town and never came home.

Thanks for reading. There are some grammatical to be corrected.