Attack of the Ogres

Start from the beginning

Rimuru went to the cave where Veldora are sealed, he open the big iron door, before he enter the cave he turned to Ririna "Ririna would you mind staying here on guard? But remember if anything look suspicious run into the cave okay?" Ririna nodded at this request.

Rimuru wanted to test out the skill he got from Shizu and just couldn't find any other place more fitted than this cave, at first Rimuru planned on leaving Ririna at the village but remembering Rigur's report about how beast have been moving around alot lately he decided it would be saver to keep Ririna close to him as much as he could.

In the middle of his experiment on the mask Ranga called out to him through thought communication, based on the tune Great Sage can point how Ranga are calling out for help.

Rimuru immediately ran out of the cave, he scoop Ririna who's playing around the cave entrance into his hand, if there's anything dangerous around leaving Ririna alone on the village wouldn't be a good decision.

"Nii-san?"

"Ririna hold onto me okay? Ranga need help" Hearing this Ririna close her mouth shut and did as Rimuru told her to.

By seconds Rimuru can already see Rigur's group in the distance, he sees Gobta being slashed by one of the people which seem to have attacked Rigur and the others.

Gobta get thrown a few feet back so Rimuru reach him first, he kneeled down as he let go of Ririna "what happened??"

"He cut me!! It hurts soo bad!!" Gobta whined as he roll left and right, all it take is a short glimpse and Rimuru can already tell it's nothing serious but a shallow cut. Rimuru look up to meet two man before him, one are wearing full armor with buff body, his skin are somehow red, while the other are shorter and look like he's atleast 60 year old at best.

"Who are you two?" Rimuru's question caught Gobta's attention and he finally realized Rimuru had come to check up on them, but seem like Rimuru is not his priority.

"Lady Ririna is that you?! Did you come here because you're worried about me?" Ririna didn't answer, Rimuru get back on his feet and answered Gobta in her behalf.

"You seem fine and all, so i guess no potion is needed" Rimuru went around Gobta's body and went pass him, Ririna tailing behind him.

"Wait no no!! I really do! I was just joking around!" And with that Rimuru throw a blue liquid to Gobta "thank you!!"

As Rimuru are walking toward the two who fought Gobta earlier, he hear Ranga roaring and he looked up to where the sound came from, he found Ranga fighting off two more people, as Ranga landed on land and are charging to the two a blue fire wall appeared on nowhere stopping his path.

Rimuru found who make the fire wall, she's hiding between trees. It doesn't take a genius to tell their opponent have the upperhand at the moment "Ranga" Rimuru called out and Ranga quickly ran to him.

Ranga bowed down to him and apologies for such event to happen under his watch but before he can finish Rimuru are distracted by loud sound of weapon clashing againts one another, he look to where the sound came from and find Rigur fighting a woman "get back Rigur"

Rigur avoided the woman's attack and immediately went to Rimuru, Rigur kneeled down probably due to tiredness and apologized to Rimuru. Rimuru assure him it's a no problem and throw a potion similar to the one he throw at Gobta to Rigur.

"Ranga what happened to the ones that are down?" Rimuru asked as he sees some hobgoblin and tempest wold lying on the ground.

"They've been putted to sleep with magic" Ranga reported, he looked to where Rimuru find the girl which made the fire wall back "it's that pink haired one's doing" The other people slowly surrounded her, there's total six of them.

Rigur eventually informed that they are ogre, Rimuru analyze them for a few moment before turning to Rigur that are still on the ground along with Gobta "you two protect Ririna will ya"

"Understood" With that simple answer Rigur gently pulled Ririna to stand behind him "please stay behind me young princess"

"Hey you guys" Rimuru took a few steps forward "i'm not sure what happened but sorry if my friends were rude, will you be willing to talk it over" Sadly all Rimuru received as an response are just some sharp stares. Rimuru take the silent moment to think

'The strength difference is as clear as a day mid summer, but Gobta and Rigur hardly have any serious wound on them... The ones that are down are also unharmed and just put to sleep.. They doesn't seem like a bad guy because of this so there must be a reason right? Well i just need to be the big guy and...'

As he's deep in thought finally one of the ogres find their voice "show your true form wicked demon!"

This caught Rimuru off guard "wait! What did you call me?!" The one who just talked is the big buff man with red skin who is fighting Gobta when Rimuru arrived.

He pointed at Rimuru "making monters into your wing isn't something any ordinary human can achieve" Rimuru tilted his head still not getting what the red ogre are saying "you even have a half-human slave, it's clear who you really are, don't think disguising and supressing your aura is enough!" And with that the rest of the ogres ganged up on him.

Rimuru almost fall into depression as his true cute little harmless slime is completely seen through by the group, especially by the part where they said Ririna is his slave which are nowhere to be true "uh.. Slave? You mean Ririna? She is.."

And once again the ogre just wouldn't hear a single this he has to say "i'll not hear a single word from you! That mask said it all!" and with that he draws his sword

"Wait? This mask?" Rimuru pointed at the mask that are on his face then he wave his hand like a fan "wait are you sure you're not making a mistake?? This is just..." And again he's cutted off, this time by a sword pointing right at his throat

Rimuru have come to a realization that the situation can't be resolved until he can somehow make the ogres listen to his word, and appearantly the only way is to fight. Rimuru ordered Ranga to just hold the pink haired ogre down, but not to kill her "i will take care of the rest"

Finally after what seem to be ages the ogre seem to have finally realized their mistake, after the big red one apologized Rimuru also took the change to make one thing clearer "oh and Ririna isn't my slave, she's my sister! Right Ririna?"

Ririna still seem to be scared so she hide herself behing Rigur but nodded either way, this of course shocked the ogre "a slime being the older brother of a half-human??"

"Is there any problem?" He seem to has some question but he decided to just shook it off

And with that they make their way to the village