25 - "Eunhyung and Ju-In are scary when they're mad.."

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so we're all in! Do we have a plan?" Yeoryeong looked over at Ju-In who was smirking.

"Of course! Thanks to your help, I've come up with everything to the smallest detail."

They all sat around the table, discussing their plan.

"It's not just Hwang Si-woo, in order to stop these deliquents from messing with people again, I don't want to but we need help from high ranking people." Ju-In says, with a serious look on his face.

"High ranking people?!"

"We better keep this a secret from Dan-I.. she's quite sensitive to these words." Eunhyung sweatdropped but regardless, had a smile on his face.

"Should we have them expelled?" Ji-ho suggested since he is a relative of the school chairman.

"That's a little.. lame Eun Ji-ho, haha!" Ju-In says.

"Ju-In, how do we get help from high ranking people?" Y/N asked, the said boy looked at her.

"I can ask a favor from someone I know, oh and.. Eunhyung, your job is the most important."

___________

The next day went by fast, and Y/N was currently grabbing something from the vending machine.

"L/N Y/N! are you okay? I heard Eunhyung from the four heavenly kings nearly died from a heart attack yesterday and Ham Dan-I nearly died from a car accident! Thank goodness she was just found under the truck!"

Y/N froze.

"..How do you know all that? Wait- under the truck?"

"Huh? The whole school knows!"

'holy shit-?' Y/N instantly ran back to her classroom with chocolate milk in her hand.

"DAN-I!" she called out as she rushed into the classroom, getting everyone's attention.

The class was clearly dumbfounded by the sudden loudness coming from the class's quiet kid.

"Y-Y/N?.." she sweatdropped as Y/N immediately grabbed her shoulders.

"Dan-I! Y-y-you said you were next to the truck! I did hear the lady say you were under it but when I went over to look, you were beside it! how could you lie about something like that?!"

Dan-I averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Dan-I.. you do know that the whole school knows this right?"

The brunette paled. 'Ban Yeoryeong and the four heavenly kings..!!'

"I.. uh! Thank you all for worrying.. I'm fine.."

"She's in so much shock that she can't even speak.." Hye-woo says,

"Poor thing.." Hye-hil pats her back.

"Geez! Those second years went too far this time! Isn't this an attempted murder?"

"Right? How scary."

"I-Im fine! I just scraped my hand!"

"No! It might seem like it's okay, but I heard that there'll be a 'reverse effect'!" Jeongin says.