3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!

Start from the beginning

"But none of them want you," Sero pointed out.

At Mineta's small speech, the rest of the boys realized what was on the other side of the tall wall. Girls! Naked girls in a hot spring! Kaminari immediately stopped splashing Ojiro with the hot water, a slight grin on his face. Kirishima blushed, his eyes wide open and his lips pressed together. Izuku's face was tinted red, too. "You shouldn't," Ojiro tried to say, holding a hand out. Now that Mineta mentioned it, he realized that you and he are naked at the same time. It was weird to think about.

"Y- Yeah," Kirishima bursted, mad at himself that he even thought about any dirty possibilities. "That's not very hero-like, Mineta!"

"RESTRAIN YOURSELF!" Iida furiously yelled at Mineta, who was unsticking his big head from the wall. "This bridge you're about to cross is beneath everyone here, not to mention it'd be frowned upon by the girls!"

Mineta's face relaxed with blissful ignorance, his brows raised slightly, and his eyes shut; he looked almost like a peaceful Buddha statue. "Friggin' prude..." Suddenly, he jumped onto the wall, and began to climb up it, singing, "Walls exist to be scaled!! PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Izuku's jaw dropped as he jumped out of the water. You're on the other side! No way would he just stand by as Mineta tries to peep on you! "That's not how you're supposed to use Plus Ultra!"

"Stop desecrating our school's rules!"

Mineta neared the top of the wall, saliva dripping lewdly down his round chin. He climbed up the wall at an inhuman speed, panting. Suddenly, Kouta appeared at the top of the wall, leering over Mineta. "Learn what it means to be a dignified human before aiming to become a hero," the young boy spat, shoving Mineta off of the wall.

"YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS SHIIIIT!" Mineta screamed as he plummeted to the ground.

"We'd expect nothing less of Mineta..." Yaoyorozu shivered in disgust. "We're sorry about him," she apologized to you and the Class B girls.

"I didn't realize he was that abhorrently lustful," Shiozaki gasped, repulsed.

"You rock, Kouta! Yay, yay!" Mina cheered, sending the boy a thumbs up with a close-eyed smile.

You followed her lead, giving the boy three thumbs up while your remaining hand held up your fluffy towel to keep it from falling down. "Thanks!"

Kouta turned to the girls, and a strange jolt, like an electrical shock, ran through his body. "Holy cr...!" The boy fell backwards with a bleeding nose. Oh... Is he alright?

"HAHAHAHA!" a voice boomed, "Class A, I never knew you had such a pervert among you! You see, all of us in Class B are respectful – as a hero should be."

"Poor Iida-san..." Shoda whispered to himself, as Mineta fell ass-first onto Iida's unfortunate face.

"What the fuck are you doing here...?" Bakugou snarled at Monoma and the rest of 1-B, standing up from the hot spring. "And we're plenty respectful, aren't we, Soy Sauce Face?"

"I'm respectful..." Sero said, staring at Bakugou with his usual wide eyes, "though I'm not sure I can say the same about you, Explosion Boy–"

BOOM!

You stood up and walked over to the wall. "Is Kouta okay?" you called, hoping your voice projected over the wall.

"Uh, yeah! I caught him," Izuku yelled back, leaning a shoulder against a wall to talk to you. "Hey, uhm..."

"Yeah?"

"C..." Izuku thought about his next words. Should he say them? Or would it sound too pushy? He noticed you beginning to distance yourself again, and this time it was most definitely on purpose.