3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!

Start from the beginning

Mina sat down beside you and pulled off her white towel. She haphazardly folded it and set it down beside her. "Ah, I'll be looking forward to this everyday!" She leaned backwards, stretching her arms behind you. You tried not to think about it too hard, or you would get a nosebleed.

"You can say that again, ribbit."

Kodai nodded, on the verge of falling asleep from how relaxing this was. And you were pretty sure Yanagi actually was asleep. The silver-haired girl was leaning against a large rock, her eyes serenely closed.

"You guys know I saw a dragon today?" you revealed, a giddy grin on your face.

"It wasn't a real dragon, ribbit," Tsuyu snorted.

"Okay, why do none of you guys have an imagination." Can these teens act their fucking age? Or maybe it's you not acting your age...

Mina wrapped an arm around your shoulder, bringing you into a tight side hug that made you wanna pass out. Holy shit, naked girl hugging you, what the fuck. Whatever, she's your friend! You shouldn't be thinking like this! "Don't worry, [first name]-chan, I believe it was a real dragon. These girls are just nonbelievers!"

You let out a fake choked sob and wiped away invisible tears from your eyes, "Thank you, Mina-chan. At least someone understands!"

"I- I understand you, too!" Ochako exclaimed, wading through the spring to get closer to you. "I even saw a dragon!"

You grinned at her, amused. "See, guys? Chako-chan saw dragons, too!" From where you were sitting you could reach over and pinch Ochako's rosy cheek.

"Come on in, Pony-chan," Setsuna said, "The water's just right."

Tsunotori hugged her towel closer, standing rigidly by the entrance of the spring. She mumbled a few English words, most of which you didn't understand, but you did hear the words, "never," "naked," and, "girls." Gay panic? She just stared at the water for a moment before her face turned a cute shade of pink. "I've heard about how popular hot springs are in Japan, but really being at one...! This is like skinny-dipping. Oh, my gosh, they're all naked!"

You honestly didn't understand a word she was saying. "It's fine, Tsunotori-chan. This is normal in Japan," you said, giving her a thumbs up you thought was encouraging. She stared at you. Maybe she didn't understand. "This is, uh, n... normal," you said in English. "Or you can just sit like Mina-chan and I," you patted the spot beside you, hoping she understood.

Hesitantly, Tsunotori plodded over and sat down beside you, sticking her hooved legs into the water. "Oh, wow... I get the appeal," she slowly said, a euphoric smile blooming onto her face as she lowered her entire body into the water. She was using your knee to help support herself, and it made blood rush to your face.

You smiled in response. Cute Tsunotori. "Your hair's so long and pretty," you told her.

Tsunotori blushed, but she blamed it on the hot spring. "Thank you," she meekly said.

"Can I braid it?"

She nodded, and a pair of comforting hands began raking through her straw-blonde hair, braiding it into a fishtail. "Thank you," she hummed again, shutting her eyes. That day, Tsunotori decided that she loved Japan and girls with four hands.

🗣️

"Even nowadays it can happen, when the benevolent gods smile down on us pitiful peons, an occasion where the boys and girls have overlapping bath schedules. An accident... This is a most happy, joyous accident..." Mineta creepily murmured, his ear pressed against the wall separating the gendered hot springs. "Not only are our girls on the other side, but I heard [last name] invited the 1-B girls, too... Ah, thank you, gracious gods for this blessing. There are twice as many girls than usual... And they're all cute...!"