1. ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ

Start from the beginning

WELL I CANT FORKING TELL A STRANGER

Maybe I can help

Why do you keep texting fork?

BECAUSE I FORKING CAN

Well, what do you need?

thats the problemmmmm

i can only tell joshuaaaaaa

eh

i mean

would u find smth rlly weird or like call the fbi or smth??

Depends on what you're about to tell me

Most likely not

okkkk so uhm

what do i do if i hypothetically turned a hamster into wood

a class hamster

the teacher is coming in like five minutes so i forking need your help

joshua not joshua can u help me???

I'm sorry...

Did you just tell me you need help turning a carving of a hamster into a real one?

Did you lose the real one?

noooooo

this IS the real one

its just currently a wooden thingy

and i have to restore it

You're saying you turned the hamster to wood?

Kid?

Are you still there?

Is this some sort of prank?

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME A SEC

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

I stared at the hamster that used to be moving around. This was bad. I glanced back at my phone, the teacher would be here any minute and everyone would know I had turned the stupid hamster into wood. This was bad.

The person who apparently wasn't even Joshua, the only person who might have been able to help me, was still texting me. I couldn't believe I'd messed up his number. If only I'd had my old phone. I squeezed my eyes shut before I looked back to the hamster, poking at it.

Just Breathe Ly. I thought to myself as I tried to take deep breaths. Just Breathe. You don't need Joshua or this stranger guy or girl, don't assume their gender, fork stop thinking off task. Okay. Okay. Just calm down Ly. You caused it, you can fix it. This is bad. Bad. Bad. Fork.

I took another breath as I squeezed my eyes shut again and concentrated as hard as I could. I felt the familiar tingling sensation at my fingertips and, peeking one eye open, I could see that my hand glowed with a faint purple light. I reached out and placed my hand on the hamster. 

Hamster. Hamster. Please be normal again. I begged my stupid powers. My hand glowed brighter before dimming. I pulled my hand away and saw that the hamster wasn't wooden again. It was a forking potato. On any other circumstance, I would have been thrilled but this wasn't what I'd wanted.