02

DRAGGING HER FEET ACROSS THE FLOOR DELILAH winced at the strong pull of the metal cuffs on her wrist as she squinted her eyes to see a tied-up figure on the courtyard. She saw a familiar flash of green hair as she was pushed forward.

Stumbling across her feet the archer followed the two Marine officers into a corridor as she heard a screech of metal. Turning her head, she noticed a straw hat as she looked to see that the two Marine officers had stopped what they were doing. Pretending to trip Delilah pushed her weight onto the Marine officer in front of her as the one behind her grabbed her arms.

Head-butting the officer behind her Delilah pushed her arms forward before placing them around the marine officer's neck in front of her as she watched him struggle. Tightening the pressure around his neck she felt the officer behind her grab her hair as she winced.

Letting go of the Marine officer in her arms she stepped on the other officer's foot as she turned around and punched him across the face. She watched as he stumbled and grabbed his nose, hissing in pain as he looked at the blood staining his fingers.

The man went to punch her as he stopped in his tracks. Delilah watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the floor. She locked eyes with the man from the bar. "Thank you." She said as he took a step closer to her. Taking a step back her back hit the wall as Delilah watched as the man broke the metal cuffs around her wrist, slowly taking them off trying to avoid hurting her as she glanced at his hands before looking back at him.

"Thank you." She said again as they heard an alarm echo throughout the courtyard. "Zoro, Roronoa Zoro" The man introduced himself as he met her gaze. "Delilah, Delilah Ruth." She said as the corners of his mouth curved. "Delilah" He whispered, testing the sound of her name as the two of them started making their way through the corridor.

Hearing a shout, the pair turned around and realized that there was a fight going on, one that a familiar straw hat bow was losing. Glancing at the green haired man, Zoro, she heard him sigh as she pulled at the hair clip holding her hair together as it turned into her bow and arrows, her arrows were in her quiver which was resting on her back as she grabbed an arrow and placed it in her bow making sure it was in place before firing at the nearest Marine.

Her hand grabbed another arrow and she fired at the Marine approaching Luffy. Delilah stepped forward and she kicked a Marine officer away from her before ducking as another one threw a punch her way. "Hey, if we're doing this, I should know your name," She heard the orange-head say. "Delilah!" "Nami!" The two girls stood back-to-back fighting against the wave of Marine's approaching them just as one of the Marine's grabbed Delilah.

Struggling against his weight she heard a sharp slice. The man released her from his hold and Delilah fell onto her knees. She looked up to see the sun shining on her face as a man crouched down and entered her vision: Zoro.

He helped her up and kicked a Marine before attacking another two and throwing a jumping side kick towards the fourth one. Delilah grabbed another arrow and stood next to Luffy as the four of them stood side-by-side. "Aren't you that drunk from the bar?"

"Glad I made an impression."

Axe-Hand Morgan came into view as he glanced at the four of them, his gaze settling on Luffy. Zoro twirled his swords and blocked his attack as Morgan pushed him away, missing to strike him with his axe just as Luffy grabbed his arm and dodged his attacks.

Delilah shot an arrow at Morgan who caught the arrow and broke it in half. Morgan grabbed her bow and used it to pull her close before trying to strike at her, barely missing his attack Delilah kicked his stomach watching him grunt as she punched him across the face and watched him slide across the concrete floor just as Zoro attacked him.