Laurel: Sorry we didn't get to see her.

Patrick: (he turned to Diggle) where's Oliver?

Diggle: out.

Patrick: (he rolled his eye in annoyance) of course he is.

Patrick's phone went off, he checked it and his face darkened.

Laurel: you, okay?

Patrick: (he turned to Laurel) I have to go.

Before Laurel could question him, he rushed out confusing the group.

ROOFTOP

STAR CITY

Projectile kneeled on the edge of a rooftop, waiting, when he suddenly heard a scream from below him. He jumped down and saw 5 thugs surrounding a 16-year-old girl, one holding a knife. The girl back up as Projectile leaped between her and the thugs.

Crimson Projectile: does it really take this many people to rob a teenager?

One thug charged Projectile, but the vigilante fired a non-lethal round into his shoulder. Another two charged from behind but the vigilante round house kicked them to the ground. The remaining two started running but suddenly another figure jumped down from the shadows and knocked them out. Patrick faced the woman with an orange and blue mask, silver hair that dragged to her shoulders. The mask had one eye hole and exposed her mouth. The victim ran away.

Patrick: good to see you, Rose.

Rose: we need to talk.

They jumped to the rooftop and took off their masks.

Rose: Black Mask is in Star City.

Patrick: So, you've said-

Laurel: who's Black Mask?

The two spun to watch Laurel Lance who was in her Black Canary attire, step out of the shadows. Rose drew her sword, but Patrick put a hand in front of her.

Patrick: It's okay Rose, she's a friend. Laurel, what are you doing here?

Laurel: to tell you we have a lead on Darhk. (She turned to Rose) who's this?

Patrick: (he sighed) Meet Rose Wilson.

Laurel: As-as in-

Rose: Slade Wilson's daughter yes.

Patrick: we met when I was the Red Hood.

Laurel: Who's Black Mask?

Patrick: crime lord. He controls most of Gotham, Coast, and Star.

Rose: he's currently held up in Star City. I was just here to tell Patrick. I'll be leaving now.

Patrick: Rose, the offer still stands.

Rose thought for a moment but said nothing then jumped off the roof grappling away.

PATRICK AND LARUEL'S APARTMENT

Patrick and Laurel walked into their shared apartment. Laurel was giving her boyfriend a worried look that he could feel from the back of his head.

Patrick: she saved me when I was insane from the pit. She's a good person, trying to atone for her father's sins.

Laurel: (softly) what happened to you in that warehouse?