He yanked her head back, making her look at him in the eye.

The pain was sharp and immediate, contrasting sharply with the softness of the blankets beneath her.

His eyes, once familiar, met hers with an intensity that made her breath catch in her throat.

There were so many sides to him.

And she did not know this one.

A flicker of fear traced a cold path down her spine as she stared into the depths of his feverish gaze.

"Words," he said, the anger in his voice cutting through the heavy silence.

The room seemed to vibrate with the weight of unspoken tension, the lamp casting erratic shadows across his hooded face.

Ophelia breathed heavily, her eyes burning as she stared at him.

She knew her pupils were dilated, she could tell by the way his eyes moved to her face and his expanded in return.

He seemed to only get turned on when he knew she was too.

His jealousy lingered beneath the surface, a possessiveness that threatened to consume him.

It spoke of something darker.

An emotion that turned him feral.

"Yes," she replied, her breath escaping in a whisper as she stared at him, her throat bobbing as she swallowed.

His pupils expanded more and he nodded once before roughly dropping her head, letting her face fall back into the sheets.

His hands moved to the fabric that separated them with feverish need.

Yanking it away quickly, she barely had time to breathe before his hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her backwards.

He slammed his cock into her roughly with no warning.

The sharp pain and feeling of being filled with no remorse made her scream into the sheets.

She could feel sticky precum seeping into her already, but he didn't seem to notice as he held her by her hips and thrust aggressively.

"Fuck!" she groaned as pleasure spiralled through her.

He thrust harder and she screamed again as his hard length stretched and fucked her with no mercy.

She felt herself wriggle and try to move, the panic of having no control taking over her body.

His hand flew down and roughly held the back of her neck, pushing her head down and making her arch back into him.

He groaned in pleasure as he slammed into her faster.

She could feel him all the way to her stomach as his fingers dug harder into her hips, the sound of her ass hitting his hips filling the room.

"You feel so good," he moaned quietly and she felt herself spill onto his cock as the words ran through her blood like fire.

His hands held her down as he continued to fuck her roughly, his moans ringing over hers as pleasure tore through her.

"I'm going to-" Her words were drowned out as he shoved his gloved hand over her mouth, stopping her words dead.

He hit her spot repeatedly and she felt her eyes roll as his hand tightened around her mouth, her moans and screams filling his palm.

"Come for me, Maus," he whispered in her ear and for the first time in her life, she listened.

Her pleasure tore through her with so much fire that she screamed and bit into his hand as she felt the heat explode from her and cover him.