"Fuck!" she screamed as her back arched and his fingers dug into the skin at her hips.

His tongue was almost as long as his fingers and pushed in and out of her with ease.

Gently pulling away she could feel him looking up at her.

"I want you to beg for me, Maus," his words made her dizzy as she felt her own climax growing closer.

"Please don't stop," her own breathy voice filled her ears and she listened as he laughed roughly and sank back down between her thighs.

His tongue sank back into her and his finger gently rubbed her clit.

Star exploded behind her eyes as she felt her climax shatter her body.

She felt her cum spill onto his tongue and fill his mouth as her screams echoed in the room.

He went rigid, his whole body stopping as her orgasm tore through her.

She thought he was about to pull away as she leaked over his tongue.

Instead, he pushed into her harder and she gasped loudly as he sucked all of it into his mouth, an appreciative groan tearing through his chest.

After he had it all, he moved away, pulling his tongue with him.

She felt her chest rising and falling, her breath coming in pants as she stared into the darkness above her.

He was hovering over her, looking down at her and listening to her reaction.

She could almost feel his wicked smile as he listened to her struggle.

"I'm not done with you, Ophelia,"

Ophelia's heart skipped a beat at the menacing tone in his voice, a chill creeping into her bones as she realized the gravity of his words.

There was an edge to his voice, a dangerous undercurrent that sent a shiver of apprehension coursing through her veins.

She had never heard him like this, his usually controlled demeanour crumbling as he loomed over her.

Ophelia felt her hands spring out and grip his shoulders as he moved her legs apart.

Her eyes snapped shut as she felt the hot tip of his cock press against her.

Oh, fuck was she in trouble.

He held her hips still as he pressed into her slowly, her walls stretching around him.

All she could feel for a blinding moment was pain.

He was big and filled her fully, stretching her out and claiming the space as his own.

He sank deeper, holding her still as she bucked wildly.

Cries flew from her mouth as she dug her nails deep into his shoulders, feeling warmth pooling around her fingers.

She knew she had cut him with her nails but as they sunk in deeper, blood touching her hands she heard him moan with pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned above her as he lifted her hips and pushed further in.

Her pain doubled and her legs began to shake as small pained sounds left her throat.

She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as he pushed further, his cock only growing harder each time she cried out.

Just as she thought she couldn't take any more and needed him to stop, he stopped.

All was still as her ragged breathing and tears filled the quiet.

Their chests heaved in unison and she could feel the weight of his gaze on her through the darkness.