And she was giving him everything.

It was probably stupid.

But she didn't care.

"Ich habe das noch nie zuvor gemacht," he whispered and her frustration boiled to the point of snapping.

With a languid motion, she rose her hips and rubbed against him, feeling his cock harden at her movement.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said with an irritated whine as her need boiled over.

It was silent for a moment before his hands closed around her hips and pulled her down.

Scarred hands slid over her stomach and ran between her legs.

She opened them obediently as his calloused fingers slipped between her folds and pressed into her clit.

She moaned loudly and ground her hips against his fingers as pleasure shook her.

"Scheiße, du bist nass," he moaned as his lips fell to her throat.

He placed gentle kisses on her throat, over her jugular and under her jaw.

His tongue ran along her skin as if tasting her, teeth grazing the soft spot on her neck.

Ophelia cried loudly as the sensations overwhelmed her.

She could feel the tickle of his hair fall from his forehead and onto her as his lips ran over her sensitive skin.

A large finger entered her swiftly, her back arched and her mouth opened with a loud cry as he added another one.

She felt her walls stretch around them, her body shaking as waves of pleasure rocked her.

He pumped in and out roughly a few times, letting her wetness run over his hand.

She saw stars as his thumb pressed down on her clit and rubbed gentle circles into her.

"Fuck," she moaned loudly as he swirled her clit, setting her nerves on fire.

He pumped in and out of her slowly, filling her with his fingers before pulling out and doing it again.

He was edging her.

It made her furious as pressure built in her and then died before coming back again.

"This is what you've been doing to me, Kleine Maus," he said as his teeth bit into her neck.

Ophelia's eyes widened as the pain swiftly turned into a burning bliss.

He pushed her, again and again to the point of release.

Her moans filled the room and rang back at her as she soaked the bed beneath them.

"Please...please..." she knew she was screaming the words.

She felt him grin against her neck, his lips curling as he heard her words.

"Beg,"

His whispered words rang in her head but she couldn't form any words.

All too soon his finger pulled out and she whined loudly.

Her hips moved back and forth, the pressure in her core throbbing with need.

His hands wrapped around her hips and pushed down, stopping her from moving.

She couldn't see him, but as she felt hot breath on her clit, a high-pitched moan ripped from her.

She felt his lips on her, his tongue darting between her folds and straight into her, fucking her slowly.