The girl got frightened over his actions and his expressions then she stuttered and replied " s..she's... o...out... She bunked. "

He stood straight while then left from there without saying anything and walked towards the hallways while looking at his surroundings to find her and he was holding papers in his hands then he saw she was laughing in the ground with her group mates while talking about something.

He poked his inner cheeks in anger and walked towards her with a piercing look in his eyes, Hyemi noticed him coming towards her and her friends said " yah Taehyung is coming towards you... Is that a dream? Yah Hyemi go near him go go. "

She becomes excited as she saw him walking towards her just then Mishel and yeona also come out of the class to attend their next lecture and they were also going through the hallways towards their class.

Taehyung stopped near Hyemi and she also stood near him while she suppressed her blushed smile and asked him
" Taehyung... " He immediately threw the papers over her face while gritting his teeth and everyone remained shocked while they covered their wide open mouth with their hands and they started gossiping.

Hyemi looked up at him with eyes and mouth wide open in shock and said
" What... Is this? Are you crazy? " He moved near her face and speak while gritting his teeth " get... Out from here... Before I lose my mind and make you regret your living. "

Mishel's eyes fell on him from far and she stopped in her tracks then yeona also stopped and asked her " what happened Mishel? " She followed her gaze and saw Taehyung was arguing with Hyemi while the whole university was watching them as everyone gather around them then yeona said " oh no... I've to stop him. "

She ran towards them and Mishel also walked near the pillars to see him from a little close while her eyes were fixed on him. Hyemi clenched her jaws at this disrespect then she said " why would I go from there huh? What have I done huh? "

" You are expel miss Hyemi... And I'll not let you come back here ever again now you will pay for what you do with innocent people... " He speak in an angry voice then Hyemi scoffed and said " huh I knew it... She said she's a Muslim and have nothing to do with you and here man is fighting for her... You both think we are fool huh? "

" Do you think I'm here to explain anything huh? " He asked while raising his one eyebrow then Hyemi said " yes you have to explain because it's you who always rejects girls and you rejected me and chose that Muslim girl over me huh? Who is nothing but always acts pick me and cringe showing fake childishness and cuteness. "

Taehyung didn't speak anything then yeona said who was standing beside him
" Dare to speak a single word against her and I'll pull out your tongue down from your throat did you understand?... She has nothing to do with Taehyung okay. "

Heymi scoffed and said " ahan... Then what's this huh? " She showed her phone to them and Yeona joined her eyebrows in confusion when she saw Taehyung and Mishel both laughing and playing in the mall of Daegu then Hyemi asked her
" Now defend your Muslim friend huh! "

Taehyung grabbed her phone and threw it hardly on the ground that her phone broke badly and everyone remained shocked while looking at his actions and Mishel also got shocked while seeing him like this then he said " enjoy your last day here and ready to suffer your whole damn life. "

With that he turned around and his eyes fell on Mishel who was standing near the pillar of hallways then he took deep breaths while they both were staring at eachother then Taehyung walked towards her without caring about the students around him who were staring at them.

He stood near Mishel and she looked up at him then his eyes fell on her bruised cheek and he said " I told you... From now on you don't need to be afraid of anyone... Now you can walk freely even I'm not around... "