𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

Start from the beginning

Mr. Hound Dog had rushed to me, took the guitar, and stomped on it. I screamed out in agony, causing him to immediately stop and show a look of concern. Since he stomped on my guitar, he most likely just broke my arm..

I heard the heartbeat of worry from him, causing me to finally find an opening. "NOW!" I yelled. Mr. Hound Dog was caught a bit off guard and widened his eyes. Luvi then jumped from the debris and tackled him. It only made a small 'bonk' sound, but Luvi wasn't trying to attack. He was trying to capture.

And he succeeded.

The handcuffed Mr. Hound Dog's leg, causing the buzzer to go off

"Team (Y/n) and Luvi have passed the exam."

"Yay! Great job, Luvi!" I said, hugging him with one arm since one upper arm was most likely broken.

It seemed like Mr. Hound Dog regained his cool since he was able to speak again. "Is your arm alright..?" He said huskily. I 'smiled' and nodded. "Sure, it hurts, but believe it ot not, I have a very high pain tolerance in my arms!" I said happily. "Go to the nurse." He said coldly. "Righteo!"

I went to Ms. Recovery Girl's office to get my arm treated, which didn't take that long. Since I was the last person taking the test, we all went back to the classroom.

Ashido, Kaminari, Sato, and Kirishima all looked devastated. I guess they didn't pass the exam. Sero also went on saying that he might not pass either since he was 'knocked out the whole time'. I really felt bad for them. Ashido was really looking forward to the camp..

Midoriya tried calming them down.. "M-maybe they'll end up letting you go..! There might be some last-minute twist or something!" he tried saying. It didn't really work.. Kaminari has poked both of his eyes, causing me to panic.

"M-maybe, he's right..! Just stop poking his eyes..! They could get infected, or seriously worsen his eyesight!" I said while Luvi was snickering on my shoulder.

Mr. Aizawa then walked into the class, acknowledging the fact that there were some people who failed the test. "So when it comes to training camp in the woods.. Everyone is going!" He said with his creepy smile.

Mina was crying happy tears..

After classes were over, everyone was talking about how excited they were to go to the camp.

"Apparently.. we'll be at the camp for a whole week... I think I have some bags that will help with that.." I said to myself. "I honestly need a few things.. I'm probably gonna go to the mall to buy them." Jiro told me.

"Guys! Since we're off tomorrow and we finally finished exams, I have the best idea! Why doesn't Class 1-A go shopping together?!" Hagakure suggested with her usual bubbly tone. "I'm down." Jiro said. I checked my planner, looking to see if I would need to do anything, but iT turns out I was free.

"My friends won't visit, so I'm available all week!" I said happily. Unfortunately, Todoroki and Bakugo weren't attending, but I'm glad most of us are going.

As we made it to the mall the next day, everyone was exited and wearing their t-shirts and shorts. Thank goodness I asked Kurapika for help.. I probably would've accidentally came here looking completely out of place.

FLASHBACK...

I called Kurapika in a panic. "Come on.. pick up..." I said, tapping my foot. Then, it connected. "Hello..? (Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked as soon as the line connected.

"I need help!" I said, still a bit anxious for tomorrow. "W-what's wrong?! Are you in danger?!" he asked, worried. "N-no! It's just that.. I'm going to hang out with some friends.. but I don't know what to wear..! What if I wear the wrong thing?!" I yapped. I heard the chuckle coming out of Kurapika's mouth.