Arthur: “So we are gonna have little Grimm babies roaming this place..?”

Salem: “Possibly, though the mothers will possibly be raising the children. So, (Y/N)..As you call yourself..”

(Y/N): “Yes Mother?”

Salem smiled.

Salem: “Your Target is Beacon Academy . That place shall be your breeding grounds and a place where you could get information from. When ready, I will bring you back here so you can relay the information. Sounds good?”

(Y/N): “Of course mother. Now, Question..Can I breed this chick?”

He made a hand and pointed at Cinder.

(Y/N): “I just know, we'll have some powerful kids!”

Cinder: “What?!”

Cinder blushed at the thought of being impregnated by a monster. It was…one of her fantasies but still, surely he could pick someone else too breed.

Cinder: “I don't think…I Don't think I'm ready to have children-”

She said nervously. (Y/N) tilted his head and chuckled.

(Y/N): “Bah! Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just gonna knock you up really quick before I leave!”

He launched himself in the air, behind cinder and took the form of a monster..

 He licked his teeth and before Cinder could turn around, he made her bend over on the table

Cinder: “Wait a minute now!-”

He lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties, revealing her pussy. He chuckled again as his crotch region started to shift and change. A cock started to form, a big black cock and balls. Once it was finished, he pressed the tip against her folds.

Cinder froze.  She looked at Salem, who had an amused look on her face.  She was about to protest when suddenly, (Y/N) rammed his whole length inside of her. The tip pressed against her cervix due to the length.

Cinder: “AHHHH!~”

She screamed..All (Y/N) did was laugh.

(Y/N): “Whew boy! Didn't take this bitch to be a screamer!”

He grabbed her waist and went to town. He was pounding her pussy by thrusting rather rapidly and roughly.

There was a bulge in her stomach each time he thrusted forward. Cinder was moaning, moaning like crazy.

Cinder: “NHOO!~ AH..!~ AH..!~ FUCK YOUR SO BIG..!~”

Cinder was clenching her teeth and drooling with hearts as her pupils. Watts, Arthur and Emerald were getting turned on by this. Salem could only giggle.

Salem: “To think Cinder would be your first victim..”

(Y/N): “Whaaat? She's hot, and plus the baby would be powerful right?”

Cinder was clawing on the table due to her fierce pounding she was getting. That big black cock was making her mind go blank.

Cinder: ‘Can’t…think straight..! Cock too good! Cumming cumming CUMMING!”

Cinder started to cum. Her pussy gripped tightly on to his dick.

(Y/N): “Sheesh! Her pussy is gripping tight!”

Cinder stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes upwards.

Cinder: “Yess Yess yess! Come on you fucking brute! Impregnate me!”

Cinder was lost in the heat of the moment however (Y/N) did one final thrust and pumped his Grimm Seed inside of her.

Cinder had her eyes rolled up and her lips parted. With a huge blush on her face.

He pulled out and her pussy was leaking out cum

He pulled out and her pussy was leaking out cum. Cinders legs were shaking as she squirted and trembled.

(Y/N): “This bitch is bred! She should show signs of pregnancy in a few…days!”

Emerald: “A few days!?”

(Y/N): “Fuckin’ right!  Grimm fertilization and growth rate is more different than you humans. Her child will be born in just.. a few days to a week. Meaning I can breed this girl and have her pop out children constantly.”

Emerald glanced at his dick that was throbbing.

Emerald: “Fuck that's a big dick..Bigger than what I see on the Remhub..”

Salem: “Excellent.. Now I hope your ready, (Y/N). I'll be sending you to Beacon Academy. Be sure to take a host.  I'll take care of Cinder and the child..”

(Y/N): “You got it mother! I'll be sure to get you that information and some grandbabies!”

Salem: “Alright..Son..Please be sure to keep in contact with me.”

Salem licked her lips.

Salem: “Time for you to go. Don't get homesick now..”

(Y/N): “Hahahaha! Trust me, I won't..”

“After all, I plan to succeed in my mission.”