So This Is Basically Gregory Horror Show

CandyLovely148: Gregory Show is about invisible people entering mysterious hotels where everyone wants to kill you. Or worse, force you to stay in the place where everyone wants to kill you!

CandyLovely148: In the show, the main character aka the Guest..

James: Wow, real original, Candy.

CandyLovely148: ...W-well, so what? *runs off*

James: ...Oh... so do I run the show now?

CandyLovely148: *pops back out* DONTYOUEVENDARE-

CandyLovely148: Guest either a male or a female depending on which volume you're watching, and sometimes the Guest is neither in the last two volumes because they don't exist there.

CandyLovely148: In both of the first volumes, the guest (aka probably you) follows Micheal Rodent around with an axe in his head where you get your room and nearly die but don't. You get all your blood sucked out by a really disturbingly suggestive salamander that everyone hates, you get hurt, squished, and exploded in some board game run by a literal child, you get drowned by a toilet baby (AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IT IS NOT THAT DREADED TOILET TREND FOR FU-), and then you get stabbed to death by another disturbingly suggestive character: this time a rose that no one talks about, and then they're glossed over in the last two volumes because the guest doesn't exist in there and just focuses on Greg Heffley (which has no conclusion) and Cassidy (which thankfully has no conclusion because she's... a bit explicit), though a million memes popped up mainly from those two volumes and even introduced two new characters: Zobie from MHS, Heck's Taxi, (who were both first seen in volume 2), and Dr. Fritz and fun fact, their appearances seemingly referencing at least three MHS characters and one prop that was only ever seen in MHS episode 25 constantly gave fans the assumption that they're somehow related to each other, hence Quicky being Clock Master's nephew.

Quicky: ...So.. you're like, my uncle now, dagya?

Clock Master: Well, I wouldn't exactly say that, young child. Besides, it's not Canon but fans kept begging it to be because apparently two characters being clocks meant that they were related by blood or something.

My Son: You realize Quicky doesn't have blood, right?

Quicky: ....Actually, I can't tell because I'm from a show where no one dies and no one bleeds because it's a kids show, dagya.

CandyLovely148: So while they're doing their thing, we get to experience Naomi Iwata create many versions of GHS with brand new characters that we only ever see on Twitter like the wheel, Alice in Gregory House, Zobie again, Guest with a sword or something, and Marth, and then later make a few new games like that one platformer game and the other platformer game.

CandyLovely148: Gregory Horror Show is a pure cinematic masterpiece that seamlessly blends comedy with cynicism and then with horror.

CandyLovely148: Just stay away from Catherine and the rose guy. And also Toilet Baby because Gen Alpha's made the most annoying knockoff of it I've ever seen and people rarely shut up about it.