So This Is Basically Midnight Horror School

CandyLovely148: Nighttime Scary School is a Japanese show that's sorta like Spookiz but it's an object show but with school instead of being a game show.

CandyLovely148: It's basically a long-forgotten anime that's constantly revived by the mostly toxic fanbase that created the partially inaccurate wiki page, the TVtropes page that only got updated because its original creator couldn't do it themself, the only A03 fanfiction to have an MHS tag, and the two Naomi Iwata Discord servers (one of which is the toxic one, aka not the one created by Artopossom).

CandyLovely148: And while the show does have 6 mascots (in which none get that much attention anyways), it actually has 26 main characters (27 if you include GOOD OL' QUESTION MARK BOI!), and for apparently NOOO reason, all with names that start with all of the letters of the alphabet, soooo I'll replace most of them with parody names in order to not drive myself insane. *AHEM AHME AH-EM*

CandyLovely148: Ampoo (Wait.. shampoo.. WAITAMINUTE-), Say Hwat? BORORORO-BORORO-, Chupa Chapa Chapachup, HEY! THAT'S NOT MY SANS! Aka Skid from Spooky Month, Starry Niiiiight..., Fonton (hahaha funny font pun), Genie (aka the Discord modder who constantly ships himself with Liddy despite her having, like, five Canon crushes with fans throwing to her one more crush aka Onpoo because why not), Hickory Dickory (the mascot that somehow barely gets any actual attention), Blinky (this is where the leaking ink eyes part of everyone's design actually makes sense), Juniper Lee: Aka Monster High's Venus' Pokemon Gen 1 evolution who tried to kill the Terrible Trio that one time in episode 5, Kabocha aka Pump from Spooky Month, Liddy whose name doesn't make a lot of sense, Magnero (wait, why does his name sound so much like "Magnifo"?), Noisy (BREAKING NEWS: THE FOURTH WALL IS REAL AND THE UNIVERSE IS A HOL-), Onpoo (and Hatsune Miku's greatest rival), Piranin (is that the Missing Link from Monsters vs. Aliens?), Quicky (OMG HES TOTALLY TONY THE TALKING CLOCKS SECRET LONG LOST SO-), Red Sad Boi (not to be confused with the depression squid), Monke, YouTube (the punching bag of the show out of the other three punching bags of the show, apparently), Utopia (gets away with LITERALLY ANYTHING), Saiki K, wait watt (You get it? DO YOU GET IT YET???), Mr. Twitter, Banana Boi, HOLY (censored) IS THAT VAMPA AND DR. FRITZ FROM KICK & SLI-, and GOOD OL QUESTION MARK BOI! Aaaand we've also got the other guys who Naomi Iwata, the OG creator of Midday Spooky Learning District along with Gregory House, Pecola, Dance Dance Animation, and the bad one (aka Obake Zukan), couldn't be bothered to flesh out a bit more outside of the occasional Gary Stu (hence Keshi and Kerumin) and the weird wonder vampire ghost guy who was the whole reason Zobie didn't get his own focus episode.

CandyLovely148: Some characters appear throughout the series but don't have their own episodes, some characters only appear in one episode only to have a really rushed ending (looking at you, Kerumin and Keshi), and then some characters are only ever known because they're mentioned in only five or so episodes.

Piranin: Once upon a time some guy named Nessie turned into a monster and became a wonder of the world and then no one talks about them for the rest of episode 10.

Ms. Peginand: There was once a student named Banshee who *immediately checks the MHS wiki page* creates winds that make everyone sad... uh..

Mr. Salaman: YOU GUYS REMEMBER NASKY YET!? NO!? DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT NASKY IN THE THIRD EPISODE YET!?

CandyLovely148: In the show, the students practice their wonder in order to not be forgotten and to amaze every human in the world (or else they all disappear) all the while having fun ignoring Tubee constantly getting trampled despite being the nicest villian, fighting off each other for no reason, and going from episode plots with no conclusion to character arcs with no conclusion that never get mentioned again because continuity. Unless you're watching the fan-made English sub playlist then yeah, I guess the Terrible Trio mentions some form of continuity. Mostly the Boneshark from episode 16.

Yumyum: BY THE WAY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THE BONESHARK EXISTS YET!?!?!?

CandyLovely148: But underneath all that confusing lore, we got an episode surrounding a MIND-BENDINGLY CONFUSING night-ending phenomenon as the finale. And I kid you not, it's about a moon with a face called a "Wonder Star" that ends night forever once it turns into a star and crashes into the moon despite it looking exactly like it's crashing into the Earth, and we never even got to know how it got created or what it do-

Magnero: SHUT! UP! And remember kids, wonders are never explained in Canon because explanation makes wonders disappear for noooo reason, magu!

CandyLovely148: ...Can you get out?

Magnero: No.

CandyLovely148: Okay, fine. Ahem.

CandyLovely148: Midnight Horror School is an entirely unique show filled with relatable characters, hilarious plot, and charming personality despite the fact that nothing really will be explained, fleshed out, or be given time to have some focus of their own and the trio really will never be given their chance at redemption or their own happy ending like Piranin and ironically, Spimon which is why the entirety of the Naomi Iwata fanbase has to pick up Naomi's pieces due to him randomly canceling the show for noooo reason just so that the show can finally have every question answered such as "Why was the Cursed Mirror floating in the sky until Yumyum called out to it for no reason?", "Are the teachers tsukumogami like their students?", "Where did Zobie get that spider pendant?", "What the actual HECK was episode 15 foreshadowing?", "What is Zobie during the daytime?", and "Why are Noisy, Liddy, Onpoo, Juno, Docky, and everyone else surprisingly abusive to the Terrible Trio, Piranin, and Spimon?"

CandyLovely148: You know, because Naomi somehow let them yell at Spimon for playing the wrong song in episode 28, yell at Piranin for disagreeing with Liddy to start a concert in episode 7, and outright attempt to murder the Terrible Trio becasue they pranked Chaps in (and again), episode 5.

Yumyum: WHY THE HECK ARE WE UP HERE!?

Juno: You pranked Chaps.

Usop: IS THAT REALLY BETTER THAN YOU KILLING US FOR IT!?!?

Juno: Apologize and I won't drop you a bunch of feet off the ground from the library onto the first floor of the school for no reason while somehow getting past the censors for it.

Yumyum: And for putting Tubee into a coma.

Juno: Yeah, right. He's alive way later in the episode anyway.

CandyLovely148: Tune in next time for an episode where not one, and not two, but THREE people CLEARLY obsessed with Liddy, aka Genie, Inky, and Yumyum, battle it out for her love, only for her to reject BOTH of them because let's be real here, she hates all of them. Also, she's in love with Sans Undertale but no one really cared! AndalsoinparttwoKaboandEntonjoininonthefightsowatchthaaaaaat!