So This Is Basically Peg + Cat

CandyLovely148: Peg + Cat is a show that's like
Odd Squad but made out of drawings (and grid paper, THE ABSOLUTE HORRORS OF MATH!) that come from little children, but kinda good!

CandyLovely148: Peggle is a girl who loves her quirky talking cat whose name is Kitkat

CandyLovely148: Together, Peggle and Kitkat run around in their world, solving problems that for some reason either need math, shape stuff (aka geometry), or both because the plot doesn't allow citizens to help themselves.

CandyLovely148: Now that we got the plot out of the way, let's get to the other guys like the Teens, that one kid who turned everything into The Twilight Zone, the guys who played trumpets every time Peggle was sad, that blue monster in that toy chest, and surprisingly a lot more.

CandyLovely148: Hey adults! If you're having trouble getting nostalgia while watching Peg + Cat episodes, worry not! Now you can have trouble getting nostalgia while playing Peg + Cat games with hairstyling, more The Twilight Zone parodies, and drawing!

CandyLovely148: Moving onto the memes, I can tell there's not a lot. Even if there were, they'll most likely be a random image with text saying something about a relatable situation while either trying too hard to be funny or not trying at all.

CandyLovely148: Peg + Cat is a wonderful TV show that teaches math through colorful drawings.

CandyLovely148: Also, this show is kinda like Odd Squad and Dora the Explorer combined.