So This Is Basically Mixels

CandyLovely148: Michaels is a show about that one-color Troom Troom challenge episode but animated. Oh, and the nixels are there too.

CandyLovely148: Meet Spicy Chicken Wing, aka the guy almost everyone ships with either Seismomemer, Kramer, or their ocs for some reason despite NONE of the them or any other mixels having ANY chemistry with each other. Sorta like Danny Phantom, huh? Spicy Chicken Wing is a cool guy and acts really chill which is the only thing that represents his personality other than the fact he's the leader of the Infernonites, aka the Fire Tribe.

CandyLovely148: But HE'S not the ONLY Infernite, because there's Cyclops Cat, Red Sonic Ripoff, A Random Dinosaur, Lil Fire Shrimp, and Burnard!

CandyLovely148: Oh, and there's *tries to subtract 8 from 81* 73 more main mixels, and basically over a THOUSAND if you include all the background characters and then the infinite ocs that flood Devaintart and the fanfiction forums!

CandyLovely148: Now let's introduce the tribes first because there's way too many mixels to individually introduce one by one anyway. There's the Infernos, The Miners, Electrodes, Squash-and-Stretch Frames, Frosty The Snow Tribe, Still Hungry?, Don't Hug Me I'm Literally Being Impaled By Your Spikes So STOP, Snot Tribe, Do You Wanna See A Magic Trick?, *lists more tribes which slowly begin to overlap with each other* And lastly, the Trash Can Tribe that only ever appeared for 3 seconds in the really bad finale special.

CandyLovely148: Fun Fact: In Mixel Moon Madness, the Information Cousins once nearly froze to death and- oh wait, too early for introducing that part. One time they BLASTED through space and met the Orbiton guys! Aka Half Random Grandpa Half Literal Baby, Not Russian Russian Spaceship Spoonerism, and TF2 Soldier.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): Silly planetoids, how are you breathing in space with no oxygen?

Burnard: ...Uuuuuuuuuhh-

CandyLovely148: Lucky for them, there's no water in the way of them being able to breathe in space, much like in Sonic Hedgehog!

CandyLovely148: Watch as the short is filled with random shipping made by fans that make no sense (though that first one isn't canon), Nurp just being a literal baby, Sneezy from The 7D having less than 2 minutes of screen time, RAZZLE DAZZLE VAMPIRE BOI being a drama king (or drama ruler since the mixels are technically genderless if you think about it), and nixels somehow having more screentime than Meltus. Oh, and the nixels are still there. Speaking of which, those are the BAD guys in which there are millions of for no reason other than because of the fact that they're all made from a cloning machine that exists in that one Romanian Mixels commercial/bumper that almost no one knew about until now!

CandyLovely148: To sum it up, there's Cat-eared Nixel, Pointy-eared Nixel, Boomerang Nixel, Why Are My Ears Literally Boxes??? Nixel, Do You Even Lift Bro? Nixel, OH schnixel A FLY Nixel, Nixels With.. Honestly Terrible Disguises, That One Nixel That Can Talk, Majority Nickelback, Other Majority Nickelback, Edgy Cliché Evil King Nixel Guy Who's A Surprisingly Generally Smarter Nixel, Those Two Nixels With That Drip In NNGA, The Nixelstorm (because that counts)... uh... the Nixes.. and MILLIONS MORE IF YOU INCLUDE THE TOTALLY ORIGINAL DEVAINTART OCS!

CandyLovely148: Oh, right. The episodes. I forgot to talk about those, um.. *AHEM!* You remember that time Scorched manipulated Seismomemomom into mixing, only for Torch to steal the coconapple that he was trying to get?
Remember the time Boogeyman saved all of Mixopolis in the season finale yet most viewers hated him because he was originally a background character? Remember the time people still played Michelles Flash Games? Remember the time a Mackerel website actually existed? Remember all the fanfiction that everyone made since Mixing Spoons was canceled?

CandyLovely148: Speaking of which, most of the fanfiction involves bad shipping (including with ocs, mostly with Flain for some reason and one time a few self-ships with the Cragsters Max by... a kinda obsessive fanfic writer named ZootyCutie), Mixels being randomly off-character, honestly really bad crossovers, and apparently the existence of Mary Sue mixels complete with unnecessary gratuitous Japanese!

CandyLovely148: Mixels is a wonderful show that combines the creativity of LEGOs with the imagination of everyday television, creating a whole new experience that is fun for the whole family. Also, is anyone gonna ask about why the heck the Season 2 Nixels sound way less chaotic than in Season 1?

(A/N: Fun Fact: I love both voices of the Nixels, but I personally prefer the Season 1 voices.)